Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you drink coffee?
never really liked cofee unless it was full of sugar and creme and then it wasn't to good, but oh well, I enjoy a refreshing "Strawberry" Yoohoo....
I don't think it's in my head....my heart starts racing and I start shaking but then again when I drink them I drink like two or three at a time. I went to Indiana over the summer and I drank like 4...one right after the other and my mom threatened to make me walk...lol....

Gosh...I want one now...
Red Bull may not work but the energy drink called Bawls does, it has soooo much more caffiene in it, it wires a person up when you drink it late at night and stuff.
Drink you about 4-5 Red Bulls in a row and see what happens...lol
I have taken shots of stuff with Red Bull and it didn't work for me.

I bought something one time and it was crazier than Red Bull too.
I use to drink the 180's...butthey quit selling them...I got hooked on Red Bull a couple years ago when I was in Myrtle Beach...
yeah...
that mountain dew AMP and the so-be stuff is really good too...
for some reason i dont like how redbull smells though...like it tastes fine but smellin it is just gross...but thats just me
also the starbucks frappachinos are good too*
Mt. Dew AMP is good... I didn't like to so-be stuff... I went out earlier and guess what I got...that's right a Red Bull... Balla laughed her ass off at me because I got so hyper and was laughing so hard at everything...