Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would T.O fit in
What team do u think that Terrell Owens would fit
The only team that can hold all that ego is Oakland. Oakland could hold the ego of everyone in the world.
Falcons MIchael needs a receiver to get it done
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Falcons MIchael needs a receiver to get it done

i agree with that
Canada
I really dont think he would fit in with the raiders, they are none for taking troublemakers but if to goes moss would be out

I hope he doesnt go to atlanta i like Vick and would hate to see him have to put up with more BS
I cant stand the guy but he is a great receiver. I agree with the raiders or falcons. He would make a good raven also. If he ever plays again in the NFL he will be a marked man. No one likes a big ego.
same here....Raiders od Falcons.....if not those two teams.....then none at all!
he couldn't play for the ravens unless they get a new qb cuz if he's complaining about mcnabb whats he going to say about buldger?
listen i am a big Raiders fan and they do not need TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have Moss, who si the best reciever in the league. they have Porter and Curry, two very talented and practily uknown WRs. i would absolutely hate to see TO go to me beloved team.

TO seriously wouldnt fit in anywhere. he is a cancer on the sport of football. until his ego gets deflated a little he will always be a heel.
t.o. could go to the texans he would be the go to guy and thats what he wants
"Camper" Wrote:he couldn't play for the ravens unless they get a new qb cuz if he's complaining about mcnabb whats he going to say about buldger?

Bulger isn't the quarterback of the Ravens. He is the qb of the Rams. The Ravens qbs are Wright and Boller
"alfus21" Wrote:Bulger isn't the quarterback of the Ravens. He is the qb of the Rams. The Ravens qbs are Wright and Boller
i meant to put boller... my bad i was thinkin boller and bludger came out ... they're both terrible whats it madder anyway
The WWE
is the only place his ego would fit
he could be the next big thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:The WWE
is the only place his ego would fit
he could be the next big thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah but he wouldn't have it unless he could be champion within his first couple of weeks Smile
I see him being a jobber
he is a worthless punk i hope he goes to a great team and destroys them as he the eagles

I actually look for rosenhouse to buy a team so they change the name to the TO's so every play can go to him
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Falcons MIchael needs a receiver to get it done

Mike Vick is to good for someone like TO to come in and grab all the attention he would always have remarks on Vick bc he is always injured but then again he may fit in ! "But I don't see it happening."
I dont like TO at all. Dont get me wrong, he is a great football player but his attitude is all wrong. He doesnt get the concept of a team sport. With the way he acts toward his other teamates i think he should start to look for an individual sport.....lol. IMO thats where he belongs so he could take all the credit on to himself for everything.
"Camper" Wrote:he couldn't play for the ravens unless they get a new qb cuz if he's complaining about mcnabb whats he going to say about buldger?
kyle boller
he should not ever play football again ever anywhere he is pathetic the eagles are right in doing what they are doing
but i also think that he deserves his money but he doing everything wrong
he is one of the top 3 wide outs in the leauge but isn't in the top 10 as far as money goes that is wrong especiall since the eagles are perinially 15 million under the cap
The best place for Owens is at home in front of the TV. He will destroy any team that he would join just like he did in Phi. (I will admit that he is one of the best recievers in the NFL)