Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baits
What is the best bait you have used this year
dynamite doesnt count....lol
Zoom's Brushhog.
I'll haved to say ive caught the majority of my fish off Bass Assassin
So far this year the Baby Brush hawgs. Crankbaits are a close second. My third bait is dropshotting the Tiny Brush hawgs around deep tule contours.
Artificial Worms have worked for me.
If your talking this year only, so far for me its been the jerk bait. Suspending rattlin rogue early in March and April, soft plastic jerk bait later in may.
I have a favorite bait, but have a tourney coming up and not going to say it yet....its a worm though...I have got alot of good fish on it...i went to Paintsville and done wonderful the last 4 trips some in slot below and 3 above....so I am highly confident in this worm...not saying to late july though....
theVILLE Wrote:I have a favorite bait, but have a tourney coming up and not going to say it yet....its a worm though...I have got alot of good fish on it...i went to Paintsville and done wonderful the last 4 trips some in slot below and 3 above....so I am highly confident in this worm...not saying to late july though....

I would guess it is a Power Bait worm. Correct?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I would guess it is a Power Bait worm. Correct?

Nope!!!! its ZOOM
theVILLE Wrote:Nope!!!! its ZOOM

Well, I was almost positive it was a Power Bait.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL