Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car
I found a 03 Corolla S earlier on autotrader for $3,500...my dad said if it was really $3,500 that we'd go get it....the only problem is the car is from a private seller and there is no way we can pay $3,500 up front like that...do you thnik the guy would let us set it up on payments maybe??? And pay like 200 a month or someting...
Usually if its a private seller and they dont know you, they usually dont.. I am sellin a car too and if I dont know them well, I wouldnt accept payments like that.. It would be hard for a private seller to set up payments on just someones word.. But just a thought, if there is a notorized payment aggreement, it might hold up though, so you might wanna suggest that to the seller
If the car's value is enough to stand good for the car you could get a loan from a bank or finance company. Sounds like a good deal. Make some phone calls and see what you find out.
I'm going to get my mom to call tomorrow and see...my step-dad said if they guy was really only wanting $3,500 then we'd go get it and pay in full...he said we'd find the money somewhere
kewl congrats on the ride
thankx...i'm hoping I get it...depending on what the guy says tomorrow on the phone depends on whether or not I get it. If I do then it's no car payment for me! lol but one heck of a insurance payment!
I'm interested to know if it's really $3,500. If so, make sure to check well for flood damage, etc. Although I don't know if it'd matter much for an 03 for that chep.
It's only 2 years old and other 03's like that run around $10,000 but on autotrader won't they have to tell if it has some kind of damage
Just don't ge tyour hopes up DT..If it's that good of a deal I'm afraid someone might beat ya to it
I know...but hopefully not..I check autotrader like everyday and it just showed up today
Get the VIN number and run a carfax report and see if it's been in any wrecks or anything
The cars from Katrina are being sold so watch out cars that have been under water are nothing but trouble!
Make sure that your father test drives and while out on the test drive take it to a garage and let them put it on a rack and look it over real gooooooooood.
Well I called the people this morning and the person who answered the phone said that whoever put it up must have put the wrong phone number...
Well I hope you get the car but the wrong number thing is a little weird.
If you contact the right seller, definetly get the VIN number and run a Carfax report like CTD said.
We told my step-dad that it was the wrong number and he said it was porbably just someone playing a joke on someone because the womn we got ahold of when we called said she has had about 100 calls.
Probably, the deal sounded too good to be true, maybe next time DT.
Ehh...maybe
yeah
I hope you get one though!!
bet ya can't wait to be drivin again

by the way not to chang the subject or anythin but i saw the madonna kid on your myspace...lol thats pretty um... unique? maybe
i dont think there's anyone exactly like him at my school, but i'd say he's pretty funny to be around