Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Palin resigning as Alaska governor
WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin plans to resign as governor of Alaska in a few weeks, KTUU-TV reported Friday.

Palin, the Republican vice presidential candidate in 2008, made the announcement at her home Friday morning, the station said.

Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell will take over at the end of the month, KTUU reported.

With her at the announcement were Parnell and most of her cabinet.

There was no immediate word as to why she will step down before the end of her first term, though some have speculated in the past that she may be interested in running for president in 2012.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31726640/ns/..._politics/
Maybe she will will pose in Playboy
That is one ******* that will NOT get my vote.
Strikeout King Wrote:WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin plans to resign as governor of Alaska in a few weeks, KTUU-TV reported Friday.

Palin, the Republican vice presidential candidate in 2008, made the announcement at her home Friday morning, the station said.

Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell will take over at the end of the month, KTUU reported.

With her at the announcement were Parnell and most of her cabinet.

There was no immediate word as to why she will step down before the end of her first term, though some have speculated in the past that she may be interested in running for president in 2012.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31726640/ns/..._politics/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That is one ******* that will NOT get my vote.

Why not? I'd vote for her!!!

We are still talking about the previous post right, Playboy?? I'd vote center-fold of the year!!!
Vote for her to be in Playboy, YEAH, Im all for it............as long as they dont put it online and we have to hear her talk..Oh no I couldnt handle her voice for one minute, lol..
Stardust Wrote:Why not? I'd vote for her!!!

We are still talking about the previous post right, Playboy?? I'd vote center-fold of the year!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Vote for her to be in Playboy, YEAH, Im all for it............as long as they dont put it online and we have to hear her talk..Oh no I couldnt handle her voice for one minute, lol..

:Thumbs:
Yes I am tired of her talking about how she is a "Maaverick" in that north woods twang. Lets elect the county judge in Pike County president as there is about as many people in Pike County as there is in Alaska.
http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom/...3133.story

JUNEAU, Alaska — Outgoing Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Saturday laid the groundwork to take on a larger, national role after leaving state government, citing a "higher calling" with the aim of uniting the country along conservative lines.
A day after surprising even her closest friends by announcing she would step down as Alaska governor more than a year before her term was up, the controversial hockey mom was still keeping details of her future plans under wrap. But in a statement posted on Palin's Facebook account, she suggested that she had bigger plans and a national agenda she planned to push after she resigns at the end of the month.

"I am now looking ahead and how we can advance this country together with our values of less government intervention, greater energy independence, stronger national security, and much-needed fiscal restraint," she said.

Palin also cast herself as a victim and blasted the media, calling the response to her announcement "predictable" and out of touch.

"How sad that Washington and the media will never understand; it's about country," the statement said. "And though it's honorable for countless others to leave their positions for a higher calling and without finishing a term, of course we know by now, for some reason a different standard applies for the decisions I make."
I hope she poses for playboy lol.
No one would even care about the "Maverick" aka Quitter if she was about 5'4" and about 180 pounds.

She is as high in politics as she will ever make it. Enjoy your final 2 weeks Sarah. "You betcha" i will Wink
PHS#1 Wrote:No one would even care about the "Maverick" aka Quitter if she was about 5'4" and about 180 pounds.

She is as high in politics as she will ever make it. Enjoy your final 2 weeks Sarah. "You betcha" i will Wink
If republicans can't see that she is an idiot as far as politics are concerned, the republican party is doomed.
TheRealVille Wrote:If republicans can't see that she is an idiot as far as politics are concerned, the republican party is doomed.

A lot of us have said the same thing about Hussein Obama :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:A lot of us have said the same thing about Hussein Obama :biggrin:
Touché, but we have to agree that he at least fakes being smart better, if he isn't.
TheRealVille Wrote:Touché, but we have to agree that he at least fakes being smart better, if he isn't.

I've gotta give you that one:Thumbs:

Palin looks stupid, because she is stu.....
In my opinion, it is all about money. She has already received many lucrative offers from book publishers. and will eventually accept one.
Yeah...we've already seen that Big Grin She has no chance. Abusing power and running a state with 18 people is a lot different than running a country. I HOPE the republicans see that and take that in consideration and put a stop to this quickly. I hope she is blasted without mercy and quits before she takes it far enough to make me lose sleep. America does NOT need Sarah Palin in any position anywhere in Washington.
TheRealVille Wrote:If republicans can't see that she is an idiot as far as politics are concerned, the republican party is doomed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah...we've already seen that Big Grin She has no chance. Abusing power and running a state with 18 people is a lot different than running a country. I HOPE the republicans see that and take that in consideration and put a stop to this quickly. I hope she is blasted without mercy and quits before she takes it far enough to make me lose sleep. America does NOT need Sarah Palin in any position anywhere in Washington.

She will be in Washington, but with her own news show!