Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which poster are you most afraid to argue?
Let's have a little fun.

Everyone name the poster who would be the last one they would want to argue with.

Keep it clean, this is just for fun.
theVille!!!
While she's not a member I would have to say Mrs. Old School. :biggrin:
On a serious note, I could name a few.

TorQQue
Midee1
BlackcatAlum
Old School
jetpilot
FOX SPORTS
ComfortEagle
Stardust
EKUAlum05

Who do I like to argue?

Haha, here is a few.

Devilswin
thecavemaster
Kentucky Liberal
theVILLE

I'm sure there is more.
I usually dont care to augue with anyone. I only state the facts of something that I know of. I find it alot eaiser to do the augue with everyone
Real Badman Wrote:I usually dont care to augue with anyone. I only state the facts of something that I know of. I find it alot eaiser to do the augue with everyone

[U]Well that's just dumb!!![/U]

:biggrin: JK
If I really had to argue with Cavemaster I would. But, I don't want too.
Stardust Wrote:[U]Well that's just dumb!!![/U]

:biggrin: JK

Are you trying to start an argument?:biggrin:
I love to argue with theVille, but sometimes, he just ****es me off....... just all in good fun...
jetpilot Wrote:Are you trying to start an argument?:biggrin:

Here we go :redboxer:

:biggrin::Thumbs:
Navajo4life Wrote:I love to argue with theVille, but sometimes, he just ****es me off....... just all in good fun...

Oh, not me, I just love gett'n it on with Ville!!!
Stardust, his info in his posts is dead on.
outdoorsman43
Stardust
EKUAlum05
TorQQue
Midee1
BlackcatAlum
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Oh, not me, I just love gett'n it on with Ville!!!

All of us UK fans do. :biggrin:
I enjoy a good argument with everyone, but I stay out of the political forums cause those guys/gals would tear me apart! Arguing with Mr. Kimball about baseball isn't a good idea either, cause the man knows how to walk the walk & talk the talk about baseball.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I enjoy a good argument with everyone, but I stay out of the political forums cause those guys/gals would tear me apart! Arguing with Mr. Kimball about baseball isn't a good idea either, cause the man knows how to walk the walk & talk the talk about baseball.

Mr. Kimball, that's another I can add to the list.
Not afraid to argue with anyone. There are however a few posters who know their stuff and I don't argue with them out of respect or I just like them.

These are just a few

Mr. Kimball
kywildcat01
the ville
FBALL
Devilologist
letthebighogroot
outdoorsman43
Fox Sports
Midee1
Not afraid of any...If I were to choose one..It would be TidesHoss32 and really surprised that he hasn't been mentioned.