Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chestnut downs 68 dogs for third weiner title
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2009-07-0...test_N.htm

NEW YORK (AP) — Joey Chestnut chomped down a record 68 hot dogs, capturing his third straight July Fourth hot-dog eating contest at Coney Island, an annual showcase for flamboyant hot dogging contestants eager to show they really are what they eat.
Chestnut of San Jose, Calif., hoisted the American flag and then stood proudly like an Olympic athlete as The Star-Spangled Banner played following his 68 to 64½ dog victory over his archrival, six-time titleholder Takeru Kobayashi.

As soon as he knew he had won, he shot his right fist into the air, his mouth still bulging while he chewed the last of his weiners at Nathan's Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest.
I don't think I ate 68 hot dogs all last year...glad we were able to keep the mustard yellow belt again.
I bet I don't eat 20 a year, lol...
I gained 30 pounds just watching it. Congrats to Chesnut though, 3 time champ.
-STAT- Wrote:I gained 30 pounds just watching it. Congrats to Chesnut though, 3 time champ.

Haha, I hear you man. I did as well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL