Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Eagle Panorama?
Are they having it this yr? If so who's in it and when is it??
Any information on this will be helpful thanks
The Lady Eagle Panorama is set for Saturday, November 19. The schedule is as follows:

Johnson Central vs. Breathitt @ 12:00
Pikeville vs. Magoffin Co. @ 1:30
Pike Central vs. Fleming Co. @ 3:00
Belfry vs. Paintsville @ 4:30
Betsy Layne vs. Jenkins @ 6:00
Thanks, This will give a sneak peak of what these teams has to offer!
I like the Belfry/Paintsville match up. They are 2 of the Top 5 teams in the region. I look for Belfry to win by 10++. At least it will show the Lady Tigers what they need to work on.
I might go to this. Anyone else going?
I might go depends on when i get back from pikeville!
Belfry and Painstville will be a good one. How is center doing? Didn't she tear her ACL?
"Hulk" Wrote:Belfry and Painstville will be a good one. How is center doing? Didn't she tear her ACL?
Which center? If you're talking about Jarrell, she didn't tear an ACL. She's still only 75%, but she's getting there.
So if Belfry wins, an excuse is already established.
Can't wait to check out the Lady Hornets; I have heard that Calloray Howard has really worked hard in the off season.
"Phoenix" Wrote:So if Belfry wins, an excuse is already established.
Uh, excuse me, I had already picked Belfry to win by double digits. You can read, can't you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1:
Well there is a reason, Belfry just is not a top4 team...I liked the way that Paintsville looked even though Jarrell was not a 100%
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Uh, excuse me, I had already picked Belfry to win by double digits. You can read, can't you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1:

Sorry, I can read...I was making a statement based on what you had said about Jarrell, not paying attention to who had made the statement and what you had said earlier in the thread. I apoligize for my mistake. I was just making a point, because some fans (for all schools) always have an excuse when their team loses. I was establishing that fact.

Jarrell was definately not 100%. If I was their coach I wouldn't have even allowed her to play in a game that does not count on the record book. She should have sat out for fear of losing her for the rest of the season (she went down hard on a couple of plays).

If she was 100% it may have been a closer game. Belfry flat out did not play well in the first half. They stepped it up in the second though.

Good game by both teams.
What did the Jarrell girl do to herself? Why is she just 75% back??
she hurt her knee earlier this yr during volleyball season.. anyone see how the lady eagles looked?