Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate high school
Yeah so as everyone knows I'm on home school and such and well last week was All County Choir which I was suppose to have been in because I'm in choir at school but I wasn't allowed to go but yet this girl that isn't even in the class got to go...that really makes me mad...someone who is in the class was told BY THE TEACHER I may add that anyone outside the class wasn't allowed to go which is the rules in everything and that since I was on home school I wasn't allowed to go even though I'm still in the class at school so I find out that this girl that isn't even in the class at school got to go...now isn't that labeled as someone from outside the class getting to go??? This girl didn't take the class this year because she didn't want to be in it yet when All County rolls around the teacher allows her to go and doesn't allow me who is in the class to go and the girl is also allowed to do all of the other events that the choir does...which are specifically for people in the class so they can get points for doing it....it's stupid... :Angry07: :boo:
Hate to hear that for ya man. But to tell you the truth High School is the best years of your life, besides College. Enjoy it and don't worry about the little stuff.
High School is tuff
I hate it...thankfully I'm graduating this year...I CAN'T WAIT....what's making me sad now isn't being on home school and supposedly 'missing out on my senior year' but actually having to go back
Overlook people, enjoy high school while you can!
I have enjoyed what I wanted....since I have been gone everyone has changed and stuff so I dread it when I go back.
DT, your getting ready to pasy me up in posts...lol...All that sitting at home has paid off!
Lol...yup
Sorry to hear that DT.
Screw people in high school, that's the best thing that you can do.
Overlook them because 2 years from now or less 99% of them won't be your friends anymore anyway.
The people you see out that you went to school with probably won't even speak.
Don't let idiots like that get you down. Hang in there.

Live this year up. This is supposed to be the best school year of our LIVES! Don't throw it away due to other's ignorance.
I'm not I dont get along with 90% of the people there anyways so I dont care...
Good for you.
Seriously don't let them get you down.
At my school I dislike a good majority of the people and they make some of my classes miserable just because I have to hear them talk and their pure ignorance kills me but I make the most of it.
I hang out with my friends and refuse to let people like that make me hate MY year!
I would give my left................................arm to go back to high school.
:lol: You scared me on that one.:yikes:
I would give ANYTHING to be able to go through 4 more years of high school
I would change a lot of things about high school if i could. High school & college (so far) was and has been the best years of my life...not that I'm too old lmao but still. Hun, don't let dumb people like that worry you. It's not worth it. I talk to two people on a regular basis from high school and honestly I could really care less if I talk to anyone else. I have my two best friends and I don't need anyone else because I'm here doing what I wanna do and being myself. I'm glad I'm not in the head of left beaver pretending to be someone I'm not! So yeah, like I said, don't worry about their stupidity.
Crossbones Wrote::lol: You scared me on that one.:yikes:
:big grin:
Ah, I really don't care...I only really talk to one of my friends from school now and that isn't very often and I really don't care about the others.