Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants Michael Vick? Who's in, out of QB sweepstakes
I'm surprised that a Canadian team has not already brought him in.
I Just loved to watch vick play, it was extremely exciting, there is going to be plenty of people to hate him, but he deservs a chance to play again
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I Just loved to watch vick play, it was extremely exciting, there is going to be plenty of people to hate him, but he deservs a chance to play again

He's not going to be the Vick that you remember....
Stardust Wrote:He's not going to be the Vick that you remember....

I know the one i remember played for the falcons Smile
bigjim4packers Wrote:I got a little off topic. I forgot to write I think Vick might go to Washington, seems they don't have much confidence in Cambell.

Why do the Washington Redskins not have confidence in him? He didn't have an interception for eight weeks straight last season.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I know the one i remember played for the falcons Smile

Oh, the one who's the convited felon....Confusedhh:

:biggrin:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Why do the Washington Redskins not have confidence in him? He didn't have an interception for eight weeks straight last season.

It was on ESPN, something about the were wanting to get a QB in the 1st round if one fell to them and Cambell knows it. I think they were in the Matt Cassel hunt too. All i know is Cambel got his fillings hurt, good way to start your season ain't it????:ChairHit: