Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say a Little Prayer!!!
I just received a phone call from FB05. He is currently in Lexington where his dad is undergoing back surgery. He was under the knife when FB called and he (FB05) was going back to his hotel room to sleep a little while his dad was being operated on. I will post more when the information becomes available to me. Just say a little prayer for FB and his father.
I wish him the best today :thumb:
I hope everything goes ok for them and their family.
They're in my thoughts and prayers
I'll be praying!
Best wishes for all of them.
I hope everything goes good for him....I'll be praying
I'll keep them in my thoughts!
Just got another phone call from FB, he said that his dad came through the surgery great. He is already up walking around. He should be released to come home around Saturday or Sunday. They put some rods in his back and something else. I'll let him tell you about what all they done cuz I'm not exactly sure. But everything is ok with him and he should be home this weekend. Thanks for the prayers again guys.
That's great, his dad is up and running. Glad that everything went fine with the surgery, now football can get some rest.
That's great news!
Yeah, thats great !!!!!

The power of prayer changes things kids, just put your faith in the lord above and everything will work out.
I want to THANK EVERYONE for everything......
Umm dad had vertabreas # 4 and 5 out of line really bad and they had to go in and take a peice of bone off his hip and fuse the two vertabreas back together and put rods on each side of them to hold them in place....and where the vertabreas was offset it was pinching a nerve going to dads leg and it hurt him really bad and the doctor also fixed that...so dad is one tough cookie and hes one you cant hold down thats for sure ask BCF4L lol
great news football, im so glad everything went well
Me too ole pal ME TOO
to be honest with everyone im not really an emotional guy over silly things like movies and stuff, but today for some reason I about broke down and started crying as they was taking dad back for surgery IDK why tho....But I didnt b/c I didnt want to get him more upset before surgery and stuff so I held it back...Im not afraid to admit that I cry sometimes but alot of guys are....and when it comes to family IDC who you are your going to show how much you care about someone
football05 Wrote:to be honest with everyone im not really an emotional guy over silly things like movies and stuff, but today for some reason I about broke down and started crying as they was taking dad back for surgery IDK why tho....But I didnt b/c I didnt want to get him more upset before surgery and stuff so I held it back...Im not afraid to admit that I cry sometimes but alot of guys are....and when it comes to family IDC who you are your going to show how much you care about someone

Yes, If a man cant cry over his family, then IMO he isnt much of a man.

Glad to hear you and your family are doing well. We will keep you in our prayers football. Like I said before, if you need to talk just pick up the phone man. Sometimes talking to a friend in hard times helps a great deal
Great news. And yes guys do cry from time to time.
torQQue Wrote:Yes, If a man cant cry over his family, then IMO he isnt much of a man.

Glad to hear you and your family are doing well. We will keep you in our prayers football. Like I said before, if you need to talk just pick up the phone man. Sometimes talking to a friend in hard times helps a great deal

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :thumb:
Guys cry too. Theres no biggie Jay. I would be doing the same thing if it were my parents in that situation. Glad everything turned out ok and glad you made it home safely.
Yea man i got a funny story to tell everyone about coming home last night I didnt get lost but got cut off from my exit....Ill post about it tomorrow I gtg to bed i have to work at 10 til 7 and I went to the Holiday Inn tonight, I didnt drink tho i was DD, but ill let everyone know about it tomorrow
Glad everything worked out right football.
I thought about you and your family that day espically. My dad has been in that situation. SO very happy that your dad is strong willed and now is making a full recovery.
Good to have you back too.