Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
78.13%
Jenkins
21.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Allen Central Aug. 28th - Broadcast 104.5 FM/960 WPRT www.ekbsports.com
Allen Central is a better team than Phelps. From Jenkins, go up 23 and turn left on 80. For most of Letcher County it is quicker to go through Knott County and get on 80
AC by as many as they want.
AC with no problems..
AC
AC by as many as they want. Phelps detroyed Jenkins and AC is at least 28pts better than Phelps, at least going by last season.
I will take my Rebels!!!!!!! i'm sooooo ready for friday night lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:After hearing of the Allen Central scrimmage, this further reinforces my prediction. Jenkins will come away from this game with a "W". There are some serious conditioning issues with Allen Central.
yeah, this is what i heard too and i watched the game film. i think that AC has worked on that since the Magoffin Co. game im sure. this should be a good game but im going to take the cavs in a nail bitter.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:AC by as many as they want. Phelps detroyed Jenkins and AC is at least 28pts better than Phelps, at least going by last season.
There's a BIG difference from last year and this year. Dont judge Jenkins from last year.
Saints52 Wrote:Allen Central by 2 tds. The Crowder twins will be way to much for the cavs to handle.
I really dont seeing the twins being as great as EVERYONE put's them out to be. Anybody can be stopped. From what i heard that didn't even play much in the Magoffin co. game because of condition and cramps.
dont think the cavs have a shot AC by 21.
Lets go allen central show these people your not a nobody team anymore and blow jenkins away!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:I really dont seeing the twins being as great as EVERYONE put's them out to be. Anybody can be stopped. From what i heard that didn't even play much in the Magoffin co. game because of condition and cramps.

guess they wouldnt look great to you they dont have to play against jenkins
sorry but AC could beat jenkins without the twins
CavsFan Wrote:lol... No way this game is going to have a 21 pt. difference. 2 touchdowns at the most but I am going to say it will be a 1 touchdown game.

CavsFan Wrote:Hopefully there will be a different Cavalier team on the field this friday. Some crucial players will be back from being hurt. What is the fastest way to get to Allan Central from Jenkins?

no just 62 pt difference
cats2000 Wrote:no just 62 pt difference

lol yeah 62-0 what do you call that
62 pts. with 1 Crowder. There were some other kids that really stepped up as well, Parsons, Adkins, Jackson. The defense was just as dominating. Jenkins was simply out-classed tonight.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:After hearing of the Allen Central scrimmage, this further reinforces my prediction. Jenkins will come away from this game with a "W". There are some serious conditioning issues with Allen Central.
Guess you were wrong, someone must have given you the wrong imformation
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:I really dont seeing the twins being as great as EVERYONE put's them out to be. Anybody can be stopped. From what i heard that didn't even play much in the Magoffin co. game because of condition and cramps.
You are right ,everyone can be stopped. Now we know the twins can,t be stopped by Jenkins..