Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Hawk Tip-Off Classic
Teams that are in this tournament are...
Pike Central
Allen Central
Belfry
East Ridge
Johnson Central
Lether County Central
Defending Tournament Champs the Knott County Central Patriots

Looks like a few really good teams will be in this tournament with KCC, PCC, Belfry, JC and we will get to see how LCC ER and AC will look this season.

Who do you think will win this tournament???
Belfry
ER:Cheerlead
Johnson Central
What are the matchups?
East Ridge Lady Warriors!!!!!!!
Pheonix it's weird i think it's a round robin tournament.
here is the link
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...=spec_2110
i really coudnt say...they are all good teams, but Pike Central will have a hard time cause of the new coah and no one showing up for practices!!!
I would love to see East Ridge come out on top.
PC, Belfry, JC, and ER should all be showing some good talent in these games.
"Georgetown Bound" Wrote:i really coudnt say...they are all good teams, but Pike Central will have a hard time cause of the new coah and no one showing up for practices!!!

I was just talking to a player after the game on Saturday and she told me that all of the players have been showing up for practice becuase if they didn't they weren't allowed to play. I think we need to stop making statements that they don't practice until we actually know that for a fact. I mean if you went in and practiced two hours a day running your butt off you wouldn't want someone saying that you didn't practice now would you?
Johnson central how did they look in their panaroma?
I know East Ridge plays Knott CO. Central in their first round game. Knott CO. Central will be without one of their best players, the Martin girl transfered to Letcher County Central. Looks like Hillard isn't the only one recruiting at that school.:rules:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Pheonix it's weird i think it's a round robin tournament.
here is the link
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...=spec_2110

Thanks SlamaBamma.
Should be a wide open field.
Welcome Pheonix any time...Yeah agreed Pine
Tuesday Night's Games:
-Knott County Central vs East Ridge
-Pike County Central vs Allen Central

Wednesday Night's Games
-Letcher County Central vs Shelby Valley
-Belfry vs Johnson Central
belfry might have it
I think that the Belfry/JC game will come down to a close one... Hope the eagles pull it off tho. GOOO EAGLES
What week is this?
"Basketballer" Wrote:What week is this?

Next week (the week of November 28th).
With a new coach...its a fresh start for the lady hawks. I think that they will be a fun and exciting team to watch. They currently have no seniors since Kim Coleman transfered to Phelps along with AD Slone. The returning players though, Ratliff, Lowe, Coleman and the grade school girls are working their butts off in practice. I know this for a fact. I just can't wait until they start playing...hoping they return to the Sweet 16 this year!