Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 20 Shelby Valley 18 (JV)
About JV games saying "FIRST WIN IN 14 years HAHA feel sorry for young wildcats?"
dont believe HAHA was in that sentence
GLAD TO SEE THE BETSY LAYNE FOOTBALL PROGRAM TURNING AROUND! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORY OVER SHELBY VALLEY!! YOU GUYS ARE WORKING HARD AND IT IS STARTING TO SHOW! DONT LISTEN TO SOME IDIOT(S) ON HERE OR LET IT BRING YOU DOWN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :moon:
hey..for ur info...bl only played jv players...u have to look...they had kory jarrell and austin hall ,,,those two r awesome......
thanks for speaking the truth...kory jarrell and austin halll were the 2 main players that played in the jv game that also play varsity..sv had logan lucas and all those guys in..i know for a fact play varsity also...so wheres the differnce sv has cried the whole time over this game...way to go bl
i know for a fact valley had starters on the field...i know all those guys...so deal with it valley...i dont go to either school ,,but i know alot of players on both teams and from what im hearing kory jarrell played awesome along with austin hall...good luck to both teams..
u r so wrong..i know sv guys and there was varsity players out there...deal with it.....
Keep working hard BL. Congratulations on your 1st JV victory in a long time.:Cheerlead