Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ernie Fletcher . . . . . Good or Bad?
What are your thoughts on our current govenor, Ernie Flether?

Is he doing a good job, a bad job or are you in different?

IMO--he gets a little too much leeway in NKY due to the republican population of the area. But it seems like that could be changing a little bit.

I am EXTREMELY interested in the opinion of people from other areas of the state.

Should he be stay or should he go?
What has he really done for us., I know a couple of years ago when martin co. and the rest of eky got hit by the flooding he was no where to be seen, and it seemed he had not much concern in the situation at the time of need, IMO.
I supported and voted for Fletcher I thought he may clean state goverment up some.
After what he tried to do to the teachers and other state employee's I will not vote for him if he decides to run again. I know he has lost a lot of support from the teachers.
IMO, worst we ever had in Frankfort.....
How long has he been there? LoL...as you can tell I don't pay attention...lol...ehh guess that will have to change whenI turn 18...
He is an awful Governor...
The man has no morals
I can't think of much that he has done for Kentucky period, much less anything in this region. The whole insurance issue with the teachers REALLY screwed him over as well. I say that he is an awful governor and if he ever runs when I vote, that will be one less than he recieves.