Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indianapolis 26 Pittsburgh 7
Final.

Colts stay undefeated and go 11-0.

Big Ben loses only his 2nd ever regular season game and loses his first game to a team not named the Patriots.

The Colts D was way too much in this one.
This was a pretty good game.. Pit lost a lot of momentum when they missed the field goal to tie the game then the onside kick recovery by the Colts to start the 2nd half...both of these teams are great teams... Looks like the Colts might be the Superbowl Champs this year
Ben had to throw for once.
Steelers melted down.
I hope Indy goes undefeated just to shut up the fish
Ben is a good QB. he can throw the ball. u just hate the Steelers and i know this.
It will be tough for Colts to go undefeated....b/c they have to go on the road againist San Diego and Seattle....and everyone knows they have the 2 best RB's in the league....Alexander and LT......but if they dont go undefeated....there record will be 14-2.....on the other hand I would love to see them go undefeated!
the only team i am worried about is the chargers because lt cant be stopped yet shaun alexander can be slowed to at least 100 yards, Colts go at least 14-1 in regular season. I still have faith for 15-0
Go Colts!
good win for the colts. as far as an undefeated season goes after the colts get home field advantage in the playoffs they will bench their starters so they will be rested for the playoffs
I thought the Colts played their best game of the season against Pittsburgh.
Great game by the Colts