Poll: Who wins this first time matchup?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
75.00%
Lynn Camp
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp @ Raceland 11/6
First time these two have ever lined up against eachother. Winner of this game will face Nicholas County/Campbellsville.
Raceland 28-14
Where is Lynn Camp? Please tell me anything that you may know about them.
Lynn Camp lines up in the power I and runs the ball 90% of the time. They try to out play you with physical smashmouth football. Much like the type of offense Russell runs. The campers are 4-6 on the season, with the only common opponent bieng LCA which they lost 57-14.
I think the Rams defense is way to physical for Lynn Camp upfront.
Raceland 35
Lynn Camp 7
Go campers
Go Lynn Camp, win one for Mitchell.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Lynn Camp lines up in the power I and runs the ball 90% of the time. They try to out play you with physical smashmouth football. Much like the type of offense Russell runs. The campers are 4-6 on the season, with the only common opponent bieng LCA which they lost 57-14.
I think the Rams defense is way to physical for Lynn Camp upfront.
Raceland 35
Lynn Camp 7

Thanks for the info Ram fan. Judging what I saw from the Russell game, the D-line was in the backfield all night I would expect the same thing. Go Rams!
Raceland wins by 3+ TD's, moves on to play campbellsville
Raceland 27-0
If the Rams come out and play like they did against Greenup and Fleming they will get beat! If they play like the Ashland and Russell game they will win! Even though Ashland beat the Rams they played great ball with four big starters out. I see a big night for the seniors last game at Raceland.:rockon:
Hopefully we make the upset and win the region and the seniors get another home game!
Lynn Camp by 6
Lynn Camp is in Knox County, just outside the city limits of Corbin, Ky.

Interesting side notes.....

One of Lynn Camps longtime Assistants was once the TJ Maynards JFL coach.

Lynn Camps Mascot is the Wildcats.

Their team colors are Orange, White and Black.
Nishiki Wrote:Lynn Camp by 6

What made you decide that? Any details? I'm not bieng a jerk to the new guy. I just don't know much about Lynn Camp other than what has been posted in this thread. Just trying to gather some info abut them.
Raceland by eleventy billion.
I'm going to pick Lynn Camp in a real close one.
rocket01 Wrote:I'm going to pick Lynn Camp in a real close one.

Oh yeah!!!
Anyone know a team on our schedule we could compare them to talent wise? Maybe better than Nicholas County but not as good as Fairview?
If they don't have some kind of passing game it will be a long night for the campers. I wouldn't be able to say how good they are I haven't seen them play. Actually I think it's kinda cool playing somebody we've never seen before.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If they don't have some kind of passing game it will be a long night for the campers. I wouldn't be able to say how good they are I haven't seen them play. Actually I think it's kinda cool playing somebody we've never seen before.

Lynn camp is a very good physical football team who will hit you on every play. There is no quit in those guys no matter what the score is. I have not seen Raceland play and no nothing about them but from what I here they are a good football team. I think this will be a good football game no matter what the score is. Good luck to both teams!
HouseofPain Wrote:Lynn camp is a very good physical football team who will hit you on every play. There is no quit in those guys no matter what the score is. I have not seen Raceland play and no nothing about them but from what I here they are a good football team. I think this will be a good football game no matter what the score is. Good luck to both teams!

They can be a good football team and, they can be a bad football team. Raceland has been a tale of two teams this year. They can come out and play really good football and take care of business or they can come out and play inept football and get beat by the likes of Greenup. If they come out and play like they are capable of they can hang and compete with the likes of an LCA.
Raceland 28

Lynn Camp 7
Wildcats 32 Ramblers 28
If the Campers are a run oriented team... hopefully my avatar happens again this friday and they dont get passed the line of scrimmage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait~ its almost Friday:flame:
I'll have to go with LITTLE BRO (just kidding) here and say Raceland by 13.
Good luck to my friends from Lynn Camp!
Haha little bro. Gameday go Rams!
Hope we have a great game tonight and both teams play injury free.

Raceland wins 34-14