Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 41 Lewis County 14
Okay Belfry0304..... We have spoken.... Get your posse out in full force come Friday night!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Okay Belfry0304..... We have spoken.... Get your posse out in full force come Friday night!!! Smile

I can name you the ones who pack it out every Friday and there are about 15 of us who never have a voice after the game, a few who's friends with your son.

But it's all over now, I'll get it poppin.
phs1986 Wrote:Okay Belfry0304..... We have spoken.... Get your posse out in full force come Friday night!!! Smile

You can be certain we'll be Exploding come Friday night. We'll start organizing tommorow:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Pond creek nation Wrote:I agree completly, the lewis county fans were louder than our fans for much of the first half. The student section was pitiful, for the size of there school belfry has been verry nonspirited with there student section the last couple of years. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe because they expect so much because the last 6yrs,but they need to know,not to take that for granted,any game now could be the last...TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
If anyone wants to hear what I think should be done, and maybe that's no one ha ha, go to the Belfry/SC thread.
Any Belfry student, read this, if you're in the student section and not screaming, consider yourself useless, and consider suicide.

K, that's harsh, lol, don't do that. But expect us out in full force Friday.
That was the largest crown that lewis has had on the road and home for last 15 -20 years.
As a parent of a player, I just want to say that I am so very very proud of our boys and the coaches this year. I was so proud of they way we played on Friday night against a football powerhouse. We came out on fire for the first half and the second half wasn't quite as good, but throughout the game we showed lots of class and sportsmanship and never got down on themselves no matter what transpired. To our fans, what a great bunch of people, I think that we have the best fans in this part of the state.

The Lewis County Lions football team this year gave us so much hope, pride and joy and I'm proud to say that I'm a Lion fan. To the seniors, you guys are the greatest and the best of luck to each of you in the future. Let's get ready for next year guys and always remember....................WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Lewis on making it to the playoffs and having a good season.

Good luck to Belfry in the rest of the playoffs.
Belfry0304 Wrote:That's probably because our spirit section was drowning them out. We got loud, very loud, very fast.

If it had drowned out our cheerleaders it would have drowned out the Lewis County cheerleaders and I heard them all night...
BHSPirateMom #1 Wrote:If it had drowned out our cheerleaders it would have drowned out the Lewis County cheerleaders and I heard them all night...

Refrain from raining on my parade. Haha.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Refrain from raining on my parade. Haha.

Sorry if the truth hurts... HaHa

You need to be louder and so does our cheerleaders...TongueirateSho
BHSPirateMom #1 Wrote:Sorry if the truth hurts... HaHa

You need to be louder and so does our cheerleaders...TongueirateSho

Now sister, we can't have any nails broken or any hair outta place.... Our "other sister" can't go on the field and "DID" some hair!! HAHAHAHA

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Now sister, we can't have any nails broken or any hair outta place.... Our "other sister" can't go on the field and "DID" some hair!! HAHAHAHA

I know.... hahaha , just saying they brought a loud bunch with them last week...