Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central v.s. Allen Central
Should be a very good game.....AC will be ready to play and win after the tough loss to Knott Co. last week....and Pike Central will be looking to start 2-0 on the season.....whats everyones predictions?
Pike Central should win by a lot...
its really a toss up
i say PC by 16 over AC.. Where is the game at
Pike Central
Pike Central by as much as they want.
Pike Central by 20 unless AC gives the ball to Martin if the guards can get it down the court then they might have a chance in this one
"Juice" Wrote:i say PC by 16 over AC.. Where is the game at

This game is at Allen Central if I'm not mistaken.

If AC's press is effective the Rebels have a strong chance to rack up a win in their home opener.

AC needs a win this week and to continue to play hard to keep their confidence up. This team can play and beat anyone on any given night as long as they continue to play with heart.
Pike Central 14+
Pike Central
"Bob Knight" Wrote:Pike Central

The games at AC....first home game of the season for the Rebs
PC pulls out their second road win of the season 72-64
Pike Central
PC by double digits.
Caoch Martin and his troops take care of business and they will shock the 15th before the season is over AC/68 PC/62
Pike Central by 15 or more.
I havent seen allen central play but id say they are good because they always have a good team so i will say allen central by 8.
I don't think either team could guard a garbage can.I will ac SINCE THEY ARE PLAYING AT HOME. AC 87 pc 81Confusedumo:
Ac
Should be a great game, and good luck to both teams but i think Pike Central will pull out with the W.
"jack rabbits" Wrote:I don't think either team could guard a garbage can.I will ac SINCE THEY ARE PLAYING AT HOME. AC 87 pc 81Confusedumo:

I dont know about the defense so you might be right but AC will not win this game Martin is tough down low but i dont look him to be getting the ball much and no one will be able to stop Brad Lowe. So pike central by 10
AC with a big upset tonight... 83-82
Sounds like it was a good game. Congrats AC
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:AC with a big upset tonight... 83-82
AC was beat 80-79!! Hard fought game...very rough! Too many turnovers cost the Rebels the game, IMO!
Pike Central by atleast double digits.
Allen Central lost 80-79. They had way to many turnovers but still hung with a good pike county team. This should prove that Ac can play with anyone. Ac lost on a turnover with about 7 seconds to go which was brought down for a lay up. Allen Central just needs someone to step up in pressure situations and take charge and want the ball.