Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs. Claiborne, TN 12/1
Thoughts who will win
I am just glad to see that there is another sport in Bell County other then football.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am just glad to see that there is another sport in Bell County other then football.

Football is go popular in Bell Countyhttp://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/images/smilies/Cheerleader.gif
Claiborne has one big girl inside that is a scoring threat and a couple of three-point shooters. Problem is they have a young coach who doesn't utilize the talent like she should and there is some tension between her and some of the players and parents. Off the court drama like that is never a good thing.

Bell is breaking in their third coach in 4 or five years and their talent level is not as consistent as it was in years past.

Since the game is at Bell and Kentucky girls basketball is allowed to be more physical than they allow in Tennessee I'll say Bell by 5 to 7 points.
Claiborne should win from last year result.and Bell's Young player's. I think summer ball meeting's was win-win for C Co. Great young coach for Bell Co. should bring back the girl's progam back from the 2-22 season from a couple of year's ago. I think if this team is around 500 is a plus for the Bell Co. team.