Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Beach St. 79 - UCLA 68
final

How about those bruins 3 straight losses in the tournament. This is the worst ucla team i've seen is years and maybe ever.
Terrible
Wow
Seriously! What is wrong with this UCLA team? They're 2-4 and they're gettin beat by Mid-Major teams and sub-par Mid-majors are giving them close games! This is the worst UCLA team that i have seen in my lifetime!
i'm 26 and I started watching basketball/Kentucky back around 1990 and i've never seen a ucla team this bad.
Dont Kentucky play Long Beach State later this month?
NYY10 Wrote:Dont Kentucky play Long Beach State later this month?
yeah long beach plays duke, kentucky, and texas still
well, they have a little hard schedule lol..
Wow, the decline of UCLA. Honestly, they are following the path that UK was headed. UCLA is still onw of those "big" jobs. Why can't they get a top coach to turn that program around?
Stardust Wrote:Wow, the decline of UCLA. Honestly, they are following the path that UK was headed. UCLA is still onw of those "big" jobs. Why can't they get a top coach to turn that program around?

I think UCLA needs to get Billy Gillispie to come revive their storied program!
But, Seriously i really don't understand why they're doing so bad! Is it the coach? The players? The system? Or what?

Here's a list of 4 star and 5 star players coming out of highschool that are currently playing for UCLA:

James Keefe F 6-8 238 Senior 4 star recruit

J'mison Morgan C 6-10 248 Sophomore 5 star recruit

Jerime Anderson G 6-1 165 Sophomore 4 star recruit

Drew Gordon F-C 6-8 235 Sophomore 4 star recruit

Malcolm Lee G 6-5 180 Sophomore 4 star recruit

Mike Moser F 6-8 195 Freshman 4 star recruit

Brendan Lane F 6-9 205 Freshman 4 star recruit

Reeves Nelson F 6-8 225 Freshman 4 star recruit

Tyler Honeycutt F 6-9 180 Freshman 4 star recruit

To me that alone looks like it would be a pretty solid team but thats not the way its turning out to be!
leecoukfan Wrote:I think UCLA needs to get Billy Gillispie to come revive their storied program!

I know you are joking, but given time, he would! The UK program was on the decline before BCG