Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Syracuse 85 - (10) Florida 73
Final.
Just got through watching this game..syracuse looked really good..glad to see the Gators lose!
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Good game but Syracuse proved to be too much for the Gators!
the orange zone killed the gators offense. look for some teams to pick this zone apart though.
memphistiger Wrote:the orange zone killed the gators offense. look for some teams to pick this zone apart though.
:yawn:
syracuse highly "overrated".
I'm not one who is happy that Florida lost. In proving that the SEC is a power conference, I want to prove that our top tier teams are better than the other conferences. I'm looking for the end of season power rnakings for the seeding process
Stardust Wrote:I'm not one who is happy that Florida lost. In proving that the SEC is a power conference, I want to prove that our top tier teams are better than the other conferences. I'm looking for the end of season power rnakings for the seeding process
Thats how I feel. Don't like to see Tenn or Florida win but it is best overall for the SEC in the long run.
God BEAST
Cuse lose an exibition game and are now undefeated and ranked number 7. Don't make sense lol.
memphistiger Wrote:syracuse highly "overrated".

LOL, Overrated... 9-0... Dominated UNC, Cali, Florida and beat a pretty good Cornell team that has beat 2 or 3 SEC teams on the road...

YEP. OVERRATED. :eyeroll:
Overrated Wrote:LOL, Overrated... 9-0... Dominated UNC, Cali, Florida and beat a pretty good Cornell team that has beat 2 or 3 SEC teams on the road...

YEP. OVERRATED. :eyeroll:

good thing they dont play le moyne every game.
memphistiger Wrote:good thing they dont play le moyne every game.

Yep, good thing they don't SCRIMMAGE them every game
lol i still think they arent anything special and wont even make it to the sweet 16.
memphistiger Wrote:lol i still think they arent anything special and wont even make it to the sweet 16.

Yeah, you probably are right, LeMoyne won't make it to the Sweet 16....