Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Ochocinko to wear Chris Henrys jersey sunday vs. Chargers
NFLPA says they will cover any fines that would be caused if he does this.
Good gesture by the NFLPA.
This is AWESOME
Classy move by Chad Johnson and by the players association.
Ochocinco is becoming one of my favorite players.
Just read that the NFLPA cannot pay the fines that Chad will get. NFL rules prohibit the NFLPA from reimbursing Johnson the fines that will automatically be taken form his paycheck.
Crappy, but im sure the couple of dimes its gonna cost him wont hurt to bad. You'd think the NFL would get the stick out of there rectum on this one though.
I would like to see him do this anyway. Atleast the fine will be for a good cause and not for a celebration. I personally think this would be a classy move on his part.
I love it!
I think i saw on the ESPN scroll that the NFLPA said they would match the amount of the fine to the Chris Henry memorial fund.
I think turning this into a charity event is a great idea.
Call me heartless but....
Chad should be fined, he will be forced to remove the before the game, and I find this offensive.
nky Wrote:Call me heartless but....
Chad should be fined, he will be forced to remove the before the game, and I find this offensive.

He decided yesterday to not do this. However, his team, his coaches, and the NFLPA (who said they would pay the fine) all supported it. They didn't find it offensive
Stardust Wrote:He decided yesterday to not do this. However, his team, his coaches, and the NFLPA (who said they would pay the fine) all supported it. They didn't find it offensive
ask someone who has experience domestic violence how they feel.
Also, i was glad to see Brandon Marshall of the Denver Broncos wearing Henry's jersey im memory of him!!