Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All A
Who do you think will be in the finals? & who will win this tournament?

Betsy Layne vs. Allen Central
Paintsville vs. South Floyd

Shelby Valley vs. Prestonsburg
Pikeville vs. Phelps
Bl - sf, valley- pikeville. Bl- pikeville, bl all a champs.
sv vs bl in finals
valley wins
I'll say that you will see P-ville and BL in the finals with BL winning, just think they are the best team left out of the four.
Shelby Valley should met Betsy Layne in the finals
we will win this tournament because it is time that we come alive. i know that in the past rodney rowe's teams have been on fire at the beginning of the season only to fall by the wayside later in the season. i think that since they have had such a slow start and given the fact that we have as much talent as anyone in the region, we will come out of it. lets face it, even considering graduation, this team is a big under-achiever this year. it is not like there is no-one there who can play. some teams are just harder to manage than others and rodney is a better coach than he is showing this season. come on, this team can't do any better than 500. i doubt it. pikeville lost to east ridge the other night and i do not see pikeville beating us. if they do, we are the 3rd best team in the district. that has never happened at sv even when we were rebuilding. we should not be rebuilding this year. we will take this tournament and win our way out most of the rest of the season. our fans had such high hopes this year and now when we do not look good,they have abandoned us. come on people, get on board. don't just follow the boys even though they are having a great season again. come out and support the girls. they will show you something to be proud of.
Any updates on today's games?
Pikeville slaughtered Valley.
BL won by 30, total domination
pikeville beat shelby valley.. not sure on the score.
so i guess it's BL vs. Pikeville in the finals monday night.
Pikeville 65/ SV 37....total domination.....Go Panthers.
Pikeville 65 and Shelby Valley 37
Pikeville was total domination also. Started 5 guard offense.
The Finals on Monday should be good if Pikeville shows up to play again.
ukalltheway1 Wrote:pikeville beat shelby valley.. not sure on the score.
so i guess it's BL vs. Pikeville in the finals monday night.

LuvSV Wrote:we will win this tournament because it is time that we come alive. i know that in the past rodney rowe's teams have been on fire at the beginning of the season only to fall by the wayside later in the season. i think that since they have had such a slow start and given the fact that we have as much talent as anyone in the region, we will come out of it. lets face it, even considering graduation, this team is a big under-achiever this year. it is not like there is no-one there who can play. some teams are just harder to manage than others and rodney is a better coach than he is showing this season. come on, this team can't do any better than 500. i doubt it. pikeville lost to east ridge the other night and i do not see pikeville beating us. if they do, we are the 3rd best team in the district. that has never happened at sv even when we were rebuilding. we should not be rebuilding this year. we will take this tournament and win our way out most of the rest of the season. our fans had such high hopes this year and now when we do not look good,they have abandoned us. come on people, get on board. don't just follow the boys even though they are having a great season again. come out and support the girls. they will show you something to be proud of.
I agree. Fans (and true fans don't) should not jump ship when the water is rough and the tide is low. The high tide will be back because this team does have a good coach, and they do have girls that know how to play ball. They will be fine when tournament time comes. It is just finding the right rotation and sub pattern.
what time does the girls' championship game start, and does anyone know if they are giving out trophies afterwards?