Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter 62 Fairview 44
Well anybody that gets even close to 19 boards has done a great job, I don't care if they were playing against 8th graders !! An East- Ashland final in the 16th I wouldn't put cash on though. I went with a friend to watch East and Russell play last week thinking I was going to see a blowout ! Well I haven't seen East play except this game, and I thought based on their record Russell was terrible. Boy was I wrong. I don't see how Russell is as bad as their record, and I don't see how East has only lost 3 or whatever they have lost. Russell cleaned their clock till the third period. Thats the period they got beat in. They missed several freebies , didn't pick up Easts shooters 3 or 4 times, and one of the freshman had several T-Os in that time. All of that happened in about 5 minutes. Other than that short span , Russell (to my surprise)took it to them ! So , on any given night.
To everyone on this thread. I did not intend to call anyone out personally. I gave a warning to everyone. Now this thread is officially closed.

Nobody will be punished by me, I promise.