Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry (1/21/2005) Predictions
Come on everyone....let's see those predictions....Both teams almost took down top rated SV, but they have not played yet.

I look to see Belfry's intensity level and aggressive style pose a problem for Central. But, I also look for Anthony Gibson to have a big night on the boards if Belfry doesn't block out.

The size of central in Brad Lowe (any updates on his injury), Channing Thacker, and Anthony Gibson could be a problem for the Pirates, but I look for the Pirates to pull this one off simply by running the court....

I'll take Belfry by 12....65-53
Belfry by 10 PDT_002
I also say Belfry wins this. Can't say by how much cuz I haven't heard much about Central this year.
I'm goin to go against flow and say Central. However if Lowe is out for sure, then I'll go with belfry by 10
Belfry is too athletic for PC, Belfry has all those strong football players :wink:

Belfry by 15
Where is this game to be played?
I got Belfry in this by about 8.
Wihtout Lowe it will be tough, but Ratliff and Eric Slone will step up and make this a very close game. Gibson will have a good game also
The game is at Belfry..I'm gonna take Belfry because, as far as I know, Brad Lowe is out. Without him Central really has nobody that can consistantly score. Their big guy can cause Belfry problems if they play a slow pace game. If Belfry presses and gets alot of fastbreaks then they will blow central out. If Lowe plays, then Central has a great chance of winning. If not..then Belfry will probably run them to death. Belfry should run them to death anyway. As long as it doesn't come down to free throws.
Belfry by 10
PC by 4