Antawn Jamison (From Washington)

Sebastian Telfair (From L.A Clippers)

Wizards Get:

Zydrunas Ilgauskas (From Cleveland)

1st RD Draft Pick (From Cleveland)

Al Thorton (From L.A Clippers)

L.A Clippers Get:

Drew Gooden (From Washington)

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922833"]Sources: Cleveland Cavaliers get Washington Wizards' Antawn Jamison in 3-team deal - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4922951@@AMEPARAM@@4922951[/ame]
Looks like Amare and Lebron isnt going to happen.
This is a great fit for the Cavs this year and next year though. Amare would have been great, but Jamison is fine with me. Amare and LeBron would have been great for the future, but I think Jamison puts the Cavs in position to win the championship this year. Good job Danny Ferry you finally made a move!
Id like to see amare end up in miami now.
I think Amare is going to end up staying in PHX
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Id like to see amare end up in miami now.

I agree. D Wade really has next to nothing. Would love to see the Heat make a run at east..then lose to the Lakers in the finals Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I agree. D Wade really has next to nothing. Would love to see the Heat make a run at east..then lose to the Lakers in the finals Big Grin

I would be fine with that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would be fine with that.

Me too lol
I hope the new additions mess up chemistry in clevland and they lose a bunch of games to start and Lakers regain best record. In the long run it will make the Cavs better but im still confident they will not win it all.
K_Mac Wrote:I hope the new additions mess up chemistry in clevland and they lose a bunch of games to start and Lakers regain best record. In the long run it will make the Cavs better but im still confident they will not win it all.

HAHA! watch and see my friend! This only helps the cavs to win it all this season! Cavs Denver matchup in finals and lebron gets a ring!:Cheerlead
I like this trade for the Cavs, as long as Shaq's health holds up. Antawn Jamison makes this team faster and I belive better defensively.

Sebastian Telfair is a guy that has talent and maybe a place like Cleveland with Lebron, Shaq and Jamison can help him mold it. I don't think he is a TOTALLY lost cause yet.

If nothing else, acquiring Jamison and trading away the 1st round pick means they want to win NOW!

Also, Al Thorton is a pretty good young pick-up for the Wizards.
theVILLE Wrote:HAHA! watch and see my friend! This only helps the cavs to win it all this season! Cavs Denver matchup in finals and lebron gets a ring!:Cheerlead

Don't see it bub. Denver?? Really? lol...is this like last year u said New Orleans? HAHA
K_Mac Wrote:Don't see it bub. Denver?? Really? lol...is this like last year u said New Orleans? HAHA

Maybe??I hope that it is the lakers and cavs..SO LEBRON CAN BEAT UP ON KOBE AGAIN!:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe??I hope that it is the lakers and cavs..SO LEBRON CAN BEAT UP ON KOBE AGAIN!:Cheerlead

HAHA again? Perhaps in a regular season game...but never in the finals my dear friend. Could be because Lebron never made it that far. If it comes down to Cavs v. LA then LA will win.
K_Mac Wrote:I hope the new additions mess up chemistry in clevland and they lose a bunch of games to start and Lakers regain best record. In the long run it will make the Cavs better but im still confident they will not win it all.

So far after a two game losing streak, what will be 3 when the Magic beat them today. It looks like I know what im talking about.
K_Mac Wrote:HAHA again? Perhaps in a regular season game...but never in the finals my dear friend. Could be because Lebron never made it that far. If it comes down to Cavs v. LA then LA will win.

Lebron has been to the finals. They was swept buy the spurs.

But Now There can no longer be any whispers or complaints of Lebron James not having the supporting cast because it can now be argued that Cleveland has one of the deepest teams in the league
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron has been to the finals. They was swept buy the spurs.

But Now There can no longer be any whispers or complaints of Lebron James not having the supporting cast because it can now be argued that Cleveland has one of the deepest teams in the league

Agreed. And I had forgot about that finals.