Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Returns
theVILLE Wrote:OK just cause you dont like Lebron and he showed kobe up the last two seasons AS A PLAYER! Doesnt mean he isnt better than Kobe, Because he is...adn Gasol and Bynum are great players and Shaq is getting older and not what he was when he was at LA
Actually I love LeBron. I think he and Kobe are top two in the league. But like I said Kobe is a better defender then LeBron. Thats what sets him apart as a player. And explain to me how Kobe has been showed up by LeBron the past two seasons... That makes no sense.
Yea Shaq is older but he is still better than Gasol and Bynum right now.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Actually I love LeBron. I think he and Kobe are top two in the league. But like I said Kobe is a better defender then LeBron. Thats what sets him apart as a player. And explain to me how Kobe has been showed up by LeBron the past two seasons... That makes no sense.
Yea Shaq is older but he is still better than Gasol and Bynum right now.

Gasol Is A Superstar. Idk if shaq is better than gasol at this point in his career.

Lebron is a great defender. And a superb shot blocker. Kobe is a great perimeter defender, and on ball defender.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Gasol Is A Superstar. Idk if shaq is better than gasol at this point in his career.

Lebron is a great defender. And a superb shot blocker. Kobe is a great perimeter defender, and on ball defender.
LeBron is a good defender at times. I didnt say he wasn't. I said Kobe was a better defender.

Gasol is a superstar but he will never be a Shaq. Even now when both are healthy Shaq dominates the inside more than anyone in the league except for Dwight Howard. Gasol cannot defend Shaq in the paint. Gasol would have to use what range he has to score on Shaq. He may be older and can only put out star effort on a limited basis but he can still play.
Amun-Ra Wrote:LeBron is a good defender at times. I didnt say he wasn't. I said Kobe was a better defender.

Gasol is a superstar but he will never be a Shaq. Even now when both are healthy Shaq dominates the inside more than anyone in the league except for Dwight Howard. Gasol cannot defend Shaq in the paint. Gasol would have to use what range he has to score on Shaq. He may be older and can only put out star effort on a limited basis but he can still play.

True dat. Wink
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe is without a doubt the best player in the NBA right now.

Lebron and kobe are both great players but i would have to say lebron is the best in the NBA right now
Kobe.
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe.

Agree. Best clutch player in the game, I want to see Lebron put up 81 points in a game. Lebron has come a long way but he's nowhere near the shooter that Kobe is or all around player. Also you can count the rings if you'd like. :1:
Ballers Wrote:Agree. Best clutch player in the game, I want to see Lebron put up 81 points in a game. Lebron has come a long way but he's nowhere near the shooter that Kobe is or all around player. Also you can count the rings if you'd like. :1:

Absolutely.