Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Caveman
Even though I think you are some way out there, off the wall, mentally deranged wacko, I still wish you a happy 15th birthday.:happybirt:cake: :party2:
^ Let the Lovefest begin...... Smile
:lmao::worthy::lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In honor of your birthday, I wanted to give you a gift I knew you would appreciate and enjoy...a typical conversation between two liberals.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TokBMeNWrmE"]YouTube- Barack Obama and Ellen- Blast Off[/nomedia]

Confusedinglepar Woo-Hoo! TongueirateSho
Happy birthday, CM.
Happy birthday Caveman! How old are ya now?
lwc Wrote:Happy birthday Caveman! How old are ya now?

Chronological or developmental?
ImagineThat! Wrote:Chronological or developmental?

:thatsfunn Good One :Clap:
Having been away from BGR for several days, I missed the moving and heartfelt well wishes on my birthday. As I move beyond my ninth year, let me say that I enjoy the age appropriate political dialogue so often proffered up by my adversaries.
thecavemaster Wrote:Having been away from BGR for several days, I missed the moving and heartfelt well wishes on my birthday. As I move beyond my ninth year, let me say that I enjoy the age appropriate political dialogue so often proffered up by my adversaries.

How was the state tournament? You looked to be enjoying yourself.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:How was the state tournament? You looked to be enjoying yourself.

Ah, "Fred" pointed you at as well.
thecavemaster Wrote:Ah, "Fred" pointed you at as well.

Did you enjoy seeing a mountain team bring the trophy home? I did.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Did you enjoy seeing a mountain team bring the trophy home? I did.

I enjoyed it immensely. I don't hate Louisville teams... the kids from Ballard played hard, but Valley reminded me of that Breckinridge Co. team several years back. The way they played smart, together, handled the ball, etc... it did my heart good to see it. AND, Scott Co. didn't win.
thecavemaster Wrote:I enjoyed it immensely. I don't hate Louisville teams... the kids from Ballard played hard, but Valley reminded me of that Breckinridge Co. team several years back. The way they played smart, together, handled the ball, etc... it did my heart good to see it. AND, Scott Co. didn't win.

Kind of reminds me of another team, from back in the days when I laced them up as well. Edmonson Co. Do you remember them? State Champs in '76.

The only difference is that Edmonson kind of came out of nowhere, SV was not a total unknown contender. Still a David vs. Golith sort of story ending though.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Kind of reminds me of another team, from back in the days when I laced them up as well. Edmonson Co. Do you remember them? State Champs in '76.

The only difference is that Edmonson kind of came out of nowhere, SV was not a total unknown contender. Still a David vs. Golith sort of story ending though.

Bo Davenport, rest his soul. Did you see the team honored? Hey, those guys all looked pretty good. Cool that his widow came out with the team. I like the fact that the Valley boys had played together all those years. Booher's story is inspiring as well. Just a good feeling all way 'round. Plus, Scott Co. didn't win.
thecavemaster Wrote:Bo Davenport, rest his soul. Did you see the team honored? Hey, those guys all looked pretty good. Cool that his widow came out with the team. I like the fact that the Valley boys had played together all those years. Booher's story is inspiring as well. Just a good feeling all way 'round. Plus, Scott Co. didn't win.
No, I missed the ceremony.

I played against some of the Valley boys dads when they were Virgie and Dorton players, became friends with them, remaining up to this very day. We played for the regional championships several times against each other years ago, and our sons have played against each other several times in this generation for the same title. Those are good hard working people that won this championship. True example of blue collar work ethics.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No, I missed the ceremony.

I played against some of the Valley boys dads when they were Virgie and Dorton players, became friends with them, remaining up to this very day. We played for the regional championships several times against each other years ago, and our sons have played against each other several times in this generation for the same title. Those are good hard working people that won this championship. True example of blue collar work ethics.

Good stuff all way 'round. Hey, is it fact or fiction that Dorton Middle School has an eigth grader that is 6-9 or so? Also, what schools consolidated to form Shelby Valley? Virgie and who else?
thecavemaster Wrote:Good stuff all way 'round. Hey, is it fact or fiction that Dorton Middle School has an eigth grader that is 6-9 or so? Also, what schools consolidated to form Shelby Valley? Virgie and who else?

Yep, that is true.

Virgie and Dorton.