Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever broken a bone?
So I've heard.
I only got to play under him as a freshman and I would never tell him when I had a injury after the whole fingers thing.
I was going to send you a PM but you have that disabled, so if you can, PM me or something I need to ask you something.
It will not let me send one either.
Okay, just wondering.

IF you want you CAN change that setting in your User CP, if not no big deal.

Just didn't know if you knew that it was like that and that you could fix it.
Try sending me one now Tribe.
It worked.

Back on topic, doctors say that fractures are worse than breaks because they take longer to heal.

I remember fracturing my ankle the last season that I played basketball. Was in an air cast and on crutches. It REALLY hurt.
It seems like I still can feel my jaws crack every now then from when I broke them.
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:Yeah I played for him and believe me his coaching was about like his doctor skills.

Coach O'Quinns doctor skills are much better than Coach Mills doctor skills. Remember the Magic Healing Spit? that ALWAYS worked. I swear, Coach O is like an Indian Medicine Man....
I have broke both arms(at the same time), broke my nose and fractured my skull.
ive dislocated my kneecap
These are some painful sounding injuries...... I have never dislocated anything.
I've dislocated a finger or two, my knuckles in 2 of my fingers still dislocate and my kneecap has slide around alot, not sure what the problem is there.

Playing sports sure makes your body alot older than what it needs to be.
I have been hurt playing sports many of times but I never plan on quiting them.
Pretty mundane here as compared to others. Just a broken wrist.
Any Broken bone hurts though.
i think i broke some ribs a couple of times in two bad motorcycle accidents when i was younger, i didn't go to the doctor but it was hard to breathe for a long time