Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region ratings (1-10)
How do you see it at this point in the season. I know its hard to perdict, but if each team throws there ace, this is how i perdict it. Colonel fans are going to be mad, just get better.
1. Clay Co.
2. North Laurel
3. Middlesboro
4. Corbin
5. South Laurel
6. Harlan County
7. Knox Central
8. Williamsburg
9. Barbourville
10. Jackson CO.
Corbin beat Clay, Knox beat Corbin, South beat Knox. Just a few games. That being said I like the rankings. But i think any of your top 7 could end up being number one on the final day.:Thumbs:
I agree and you know baseball, it all depends on the person on the hill that day.
redstorm Wrote:I agree and you know baseball, it all depends on the person on the hill that day.

Yep, and now that teams are getting in to district play, teams may lose to non-district opponents that they could have possibly beat with their better pitching.........
yep boys. record doesnt carry over to tournament. cant use that as a way to judge potential
1. North Laurel
2. Middlesboro
3. Clay Co
4. Whitley Co.
5. Corbin
6. South Laurel
7. Knox Central
8. Harlan Co.
9. Williamsburg
10.Jackson Co.
SEKYFAN Wrote:1. North Laurel
2. Middlesboro
3. Clay Co
4. Whitley Co.
5. Corbin
6. South Laurel
7. Knox Central
8. Harlan Co.
9. Williamsburg
10.Jackson Co.

Whitley hasnt played a tough enough schedule to be number 4. After Corbin beat down South two nights in a row i dont see how they would be 6th. Top 3 looks prety good in any order. Not really sure just how good mboro is. How did they do against Harlan Co last night?