Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/Sheldon Clark Documentary
In the coming months I will be filming a documentary about the Belfry and Sheldon Clark rivalry. My reason being -- I have some good friends on ach side of the rivalry and think I can get a good neutral perspective. The climax of course will be the contests played this year. I have some '08 and '09 game film, and a few highlights of 2006 (Thanks Derek Forrest) --

I wanted to post this for people to give me a few ideas and so I can post updates for you guys, and so you guys can discuss this and tell me if you think it'll be interesting, etc. -- and of course so you guys can get in line to get a copy!

I'll be interviewing some people from Sheldon Clark's past and Belfry's past along with current players and coaches. It's going to be a very fun project. If you guys have any thing I'd find useful -- film I can borrow (I'd like to have the whole 2006 game where SC won, and the 1998 game SC won.) or stats, anything extra -- trust me I already have alot but any little bit helps, reply here or message me.

OH! and if anyone has a name for this film post it here, I'll list you in the credits by username or real name.
Just throwing something out there for artistic purposes, but I think following a player's father who works in the coal mine and showing his work week in unison with the anticipation of the game would be really cool. If you could lnk the work ethic and almost "old school" blue collar approach between the fans and the players it could really help catch the essence of the rivalry.
Looking forward to Hagers comments.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just throwing something out there for artistic purposes, but I think following a player's father who works in the coal mine and showing his work week in unison with the anticipation of the game would be really cool. If you could lnk the work ethic and almost "old school" blue collar approach between the fans and the players it could really help catch the essence of the rivalry.

I had an idea similar to that to start the movie, that's a really nice idea though. I'll work with it.
Real Badman Wrote:Looking forward to Hagers comments.

Me too! With him being a former "Pirate" and player for Coach Haywood and now coaching the Cards .... Might be interesting to see what ya do with this one son!! I can't wait!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Belfry0304 Wrote:In the coming months I will be filming a documentary about the Belfry and Sheldon Clark rivalry. My reason being -- I have some good friends on ach side of the rivalry and think I can get a good neutral perspective. The climax of course will be the contests played this year. I have some '08 and '09 game film, and a few highlights of 2006 (Thanks Derek Forrest) --

I wanted to post this for people to give me a few ideas and so I can post updates for you guys, and so you guys can discuss this and tell me if you think it'll be interesting, etc. -- and of course so you guys can get in line to get a copy!

I'll be interviewing some people from Sheldon Clark's past and Belfry's past along with current players and coaches. It's going to be a very fun project. If you guys have any thing I'd find useful -- film I can borrow (I'd like to have the whole 2006 game where SC won, and the 1998 game SC won.) or stats, anything extra -- trust me I already have alot but any little bit helps, reply here or message me.

OH! and if anyone has a name for this film post it here, I'll list you in the credits by username or real name.

you might name it Belfry v/s Belfry,lol, you know coach Hager is a pirate, he has done just about everything but call the cards the pirates ,who knows he might,lol,he changed there colors, runs the same plays,he models everything after pond creek..theres you a name for the title (POND CREEK) i think he is doing a good job over there..
I maybe able to get you the 06 game and an interview with dials from Sc
sounds like a very cool project
what rivalry?
troubles Wrote:what rivalry?

belfry has dominated the rivalry for sure. but its still a rivalry. i'm a huge uk football fan and i still think playing tenneessee is a rivalry we havent won that game in 20+ yrs. so even though its one sided everyone always gets excited for this game every year.
Tenneessee would say (what rivalry)?