Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Apologize
I just wanted to say that Im very sorry for anyone that I affended when I made the best waterboy thread. At first, I thought I really didnt think of this thread as anything bad, just a simple joke, but then I got on here again and had a PM were a person was complaining and then looked at the thread and seen were people were downing this thread, and now that I think about it i dont blame them. What I done was very foolish and silly and stupid of me and I regret it and all of the players that I mentioned are all very good players and it was all fun and games but I really do regret it. I wasnt thinking before I posted this and I have the upmost respect for everyone on here and it was very low of me to start a thread like I did. And again I want to say that I am sorry for any inconvience and I totally take the blame 100% Thanks

-STAT-
Anyone can make a mistake and lose train of thought and not think. I know I have many, many times. But it takes a big, big man to admit it. Thanks for the apologies. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.
Nice post Stat
Very Nice Stat!!
Way to go Stat.
like mentioned above all men make mistakes but it take a big one to admit it.
About time you apoligized
"Bo Duke" Wrote:About time you apoligized

the man jus did apologize, stop bein a smart mouth, and tryin to start stuff, the man said he was sorry gee o, nice post stat
Nice post. Like you said, a little bad judgement.

I'm sure there are others on here who need to do some apoligizing as well.
its always good to say sorry but u have to do more than say it u have to mean it so show us all that u do
Yeah, I accept checks, money orders, visa/master card, and cash as compensation.

No, seriously, someone got mad over the waterboy thread? LMAO. I forgot that high school basketball was the most important thing in the world and that it wasn't about having fun anymore. You shouldn't have to apologize.
Nice post Stat! Showed a lot of character. :Thumbs: