Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why practice?
1. Should you practice if your team hasn't won a game?

2. Should you practice if you have three games coming up next week?

3. Should you practice if you are only in your first full year and many kids still don't know the fundamentals?

4. Should you practice if it means your team will not have any practice sessions for three days leading up to their next game?

5. Should you practice when one of your better players is now out for the season and two other starters are hurting resulting in everyone else needing to step it up?

6. Should you practice when your team wears out in every game due to not being in as good of condition?

7. Should you practice if you want to win the first game in school history?

8. Should you practice when it rains?

9. Should you practice later or earlier when the heat index is going to keep you from being able to practice at your normal times?

10. Should you practice extra every weekend because your team needs the fundamental help?

11. Should I go on or just write the year off?:please:
I guess your back in town and heard the news? LOL
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Wow, this sounds like something has fallen apart. I guess I'd ask this question, "Should you even have a coach"?
I think you must practice to hopefully get better but could see how it could be tough.
You have to practice or they wont get any better.
My thoughts are you practice to improve and develop skills. It is tough starting out and if everyone works together things will start to look up.
My questions is why shouldn't you practice?