Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to Box?
Me and my friends occasionally have a good old boxing match.... How about you?
I would love to learn how to box because it seems like a very fun and effective way to stay in same.

I have put some gloves on a couple of times and sparred around with a guy that was my boyfriend at the time. We didn't really hurt each other but just bobbed around and swung a couple of times.

Good workout IMO.
Me too tribe and it was fun....I would love to learn to box
I would love to take boxing lessons as well..... I would also love to know what it feels like to get in the ring for a real match.
My friends and I use to have boxing matches. My brother knocked me out in a match and I gave up the boxing. He apologized for doing it. But I haven't been interested in boxing since then.
I would love to learn how to box, besides theres some people that I would love to get in a ring with..lol..
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:I would love to take boxing lessons as well..... I would also love to know what it feels like to get in the ring for a real match.

I wanted to go down to Mayfield's gym and learn how to box.
There were a few girls once upon a time that went, I don't know about now.
But I think that training would be the best part because it REALLY keeps you in shape and I mean, look at the moving that they have made about the training that boxers go through..those guys bust their ass day in and day out.
If I had a trainer like that then I would be motivated enough to work. I would love to get into shape but it is hard to workout on your own and just motivate yourself. Get someone to light a fire under my ass and I would be buff lol
Getting into the ring would be something that I would love to do as well. I told a few friends of mine that I would like to be in the women's division of the Tough Man contests that come around here sometimes. Try to win the prize money while I am in college....
I used to box in those king of the hill matches. Not quite the same thing as really boxing. I tell ya, after a while, those 16 oz gloves feels like they are made of lead....
I started boxing at about 15.. and gave it up a couple years ago... I still love to put the gloves on.. But i've since gotten lazy, and i can only go about 4 three minute rounds now.. then like BBallonlyfan said.. the gloves get really heavy..
Me and my friends box all the time.... But I know that would not campare to the feeling of a real match.
i have one time, but i was intoxicated lol
When you box you always want to impress ppl cause sometimes you may win but they will always bother you over all the punches your opponet got.
I would love to know, Im like balla they are so many ppl that I would love to get in a ring with
The thing I hate though is when people just come out and swing and swing and swing like your getting in a fight at school or something.
That's when you just keep dodging, after about a minute or two they will be too tired to throw a punch.. then you light them up.
I protect my face when they do that and make them hit my gloves until they get tired because when there crazy like that they never go for the body.
most people who don't box often don't go for the body anyway.. they aim at the head and swing.. looking for the money punch
When they get tired of swinging it gives you so many easy shots because they get so tired that they don't even try to dodge.
im a big fan of boxing... i go to the gym about once a week... it is incredable fun... and a rush... every1 should try it... id like to see alot of schools from the bluegrass with boxing teams... i think that would b fun... should bring in ppl that usually play sports too
I would love for schools to have boxing teams.
i think it would b so entertaining to see... and omg just to play it would b so fun... plus it would help out the kids that dont play sports... i mean what kid that gets in trouble wouldnt love to box... its a great oppertunity
It would keep you in great shape.
Yeah but it hurts when u get hit lol..........
Sometimes when I'm in the middle of a boxing match it seems like I can't feel any pain.
I'd like to give it a try.
Boxing is really fun if you can go without getting mad.
i have to almost get mad to want to hit a friend........and to not feel pain....