Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots 41 Dolphins 14
Pats travel down to Miami to take on the Dolphins.
Dolphins all night long!
Patriots young defense will be tested again. However, I beleive that this is a game that Brady must establish the Patriots as a contending team. Pats win by 10
The half time show is a really nice thing that they are doing. Great cause!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow, what a way to start the half! Nice return.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What a turn around for the Pats! Two touchdowns in the first 3 minutes.
#BBFL
Patriots made the Dolphins offense look like a HS team
Stardust Wrote:Patriots made the Dolphins offense look like a HS team

Did you even watch the game SD? The Dolphins had 400 total yards to New England's 265.

The only high school team out there was the Dolphins special teams, as they give up a 103-yard kickoff return for a TD, had a punt blocked, and they also had field goal blocked that was picked up and taken to the house.

The offense moved the ball all night, just made some mistakes with the 3 INTs. Henne has some problems, as he looks like Manning on one play and a rookie on the next. The last INT by Henne clearly wasn't his fault though, as Marshall stopped during his route and Henne had already thrown the ball, therefore it led to a INT.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Did you even watch the game SD? The Dolphins had 400 total yards to New England's 265.

The only high school team out there was the Dolphins special teams, as they give up a 103-yard kickoff return for a TD, had a punt blocked, and they also had field goal blocked that was picked up and taken to the house.

The offense moved the ball all night, just made some mistakes with the 3 INTs. Henne has some problems, as he looks like Manning on one play and a rookie on the next. The last INT by Henne clearly wasn't his fault though, as Marshall stopped during his route and Henne had already thrown the ball, therefore it led to a INT.

The only reason the Dolphins had more yards was the fact that the Patriot special teams and defense kept the offense off of the field.
The Patriots were effiicient when they needed to me.
And I hope you're talking about Henne looking like Eli Manning....
bc I have NEVER looked at Ched Henne and thought he looked like Peyton lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The only reason the Dolphins had more yards was the fact that the Patriot special teams and defense kept the offense off of the field.
The Patriots were effiicient when they needed to me.
And I hope you're talking about Henne looking like Eli Manning....
bc I have NEVER looked at Ched Henne and thought he looked like Peyton lol

Chad Henne showed signs on looking like a darn good quarterback out there, just like he did against the Jets. He still tries to force passes into tight windows and that's the reason for the first two INTs. And yes, I meant Peyton.

The Dolphins defense held their own out there, holding NE to two field goals in the first half and forcing two 3-and-out's also. So NE's offense scored 20 pts last night, and those two touchdowns come off of good field position after a Dolphins TO. I know it's all apart of the game, but if the Dolphins had only even turned the ball over once, this game could have went another way.

The Patriots are not 27 points better than the Dolphins. It's a good thing the Dolphins will get another crack at the Pats and Jets later on down the road.
I despise the patriots.

SPygate,......... lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Did you even watch the game SD? The Dolphins had 400 total yards to New England's 265.

High School teams get 400 yards, not pros!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I despise the patriots.

SPygate,......... lol
True Dat.:rockon:
Go PATS!! Way spank those dolphins up and down the field like they were red-headed step children!!:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
A prime-time meltdown by the Miami Dolphins' special teams cost an assistant coach his job.Just 12 hours after a calamitous performance against the New England Patriots, the Dolphins fired special teams coordinator John Bonamego on Tuesday.Special teams cost Miami 21 points Two blocked kicks led to touchdowns, and the Patriots returned a kickoff 103 yards for another score.
mrb5150 Wrote:A prime-time meltdown by the Miami Dolphins' special teams cost an assistant coach his job.Just 12 hours after a calamitous performance against the New England Patriots, the Dolphins fired special teams coordinator John Bonamego on Tuesday.Special teams cost Miami 21 points Two blocked kicks led to touchdowns, and the Patriots returned a kickoff 103 yards for another score.

I was kinda surprised when my buddies relayed this info to me this afternoon. But the NFL is a very serious business and with a guy like Bill Parcels running the show in Miami, you best ensure that your team doesn't do a thing that will embarrass the entire organization, like the Dolphins special teams did last night.
I'm sure there is some High School jobs opening up in that state lol.