Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madison Southern
10.53%
Bell County
89.47%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Bell Co 10/15
The next 2 games should be very easy with JV playing after halftime.

Bell Co 56
MS 0
Bell - sleeper, nothing much to talk about
Bell County in a big blow out

Bell 64
MS 0
bell county in a big blow out

bell 64
MS 0
Bell by 5 td's
I don't know. Bell has had trouble moving the ball this year once they get near 60 points and haven't been able to produce a single 1st down after the 4th quarter. Seems like a glitch in the offense somewhere.

And teams are easily making it to the bus after the game without Hilton making a single stop. Mental errors is all I come up with there. Add to that opponents have passed cars all the way home with little resistance from Bell secondary. Got to tighten up if another banner is to be had for 2010... I just call'em like I see'em - not trying to start anything on here.

:yawn:

Bell in another nail biter...
Football1 Wrote:I don't know. Bell has had trouble moving the ball this year once they get near 60 points and haven't been able to produce a single 1st down after the 4th quarter. Seems like a glitch in the offense somewhere.

And teams are easily making it to the bus after the game without Hilton making a single stop. Mental errors is all I come up with there. Add to that opponents have passed cars all the way home with little resistance from Bell secondary. Got to tighten up if another banner is to be had for 2010... I just call'em like I see'em - not trying to start anything on here.

LOL!!!:goofy:
Bell County by a lot.
Bell's JV may make an appearance before the half in this one.

Bell 56
MS 0
Bell County, but believe coach will go easy and use the game as training expierence, add a couple wrinkles (plays, formations), iron out some back ups and future players. Once game is in control, I expect to see lots of JV, dont want to loose a starter to injury this close to playoffs.
rc242 Wrote:LOL!!!:goofy:

:Thumbs:
Bell will pitch the shutout.

Bell-62
MS-0
Bell Co rolls once again.
I think that it would be interesting if Dudley Hilton started the JVs and let them play the majority of the game! But, I don't see that happening, he'll probably send them in to play the 2nd Half. I see this being very similar to last years win of 69-7 but that was at Madison Southern!

Bell County - 70

Madison Southern - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bell Co. 56-0.
Bell should play there jv,and give the starters a rest.it would be a running clock in the second half anyway.Bell by a bunch.
Bell by alot.
Bell Co by 40+.
Bell Big!!

63-0
Football1 Wrote:I don't know. Bell has had trouble moving the ball this year once they get near 60 points and haven't been able to produce a single 1st down after the 4th quarter. Seems like a glitch in the offense somewhere.

Geez!....What a post!...LOL:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Homecoming game got to look good
Bell 61
Madison 7
Bell 70-0