Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams have clinched District Championships already?
I will start it off.

Bell Co :1:
I believe these have...

Pulaski Co.
Williamsburg
Highlands
Unofficially, Boyle County has. We just have the East Jessamine game left.......:eyeroll:
perry central.HAhahahahaaaaaaaaa:Clap:
Boo Boo bear Wrote:perry central.HAhahahahaaaaaaaaa:Clap:

I wanted actual real post.
Somerset clinched tonight as well.
Rowan County clinched 1st ever district title in school history.
PurplePride92 Wrote:Unofficially, Boyle County has. We just have the East Jessamine game left.......:eyeroll:

East might not have the coaching to beat you . But they will run it down your throat for 375+ yards. They have the talent to match Boyle. So until next week you have clinched nothing.
Paducah Tilghman clinched last night. Will likely open with Adair in playoffs.
in nky:

beechwood- 1A
newcath- 2A
highlands- 5A
ryle- 6A

also, but not in nky, frankfort
Christian County has.
joejoe Wrote:East might not have the coaching to beat you . But they will run it down your throat for 375+ yards. They have the talent to match Boyle. So until next week you have clinched nothing.

Right. :eyeroll:

Johnson Central gets 196 yards but you guys will get 375+. Right.:eyeroll: If you get that....you guys should win.

It's a good thing we have turf so if our sprinkler system malfunctions and gets the field wet it won't be a pig slop of a mess like your field was last year after a day of no rain.:flush:
PurplePride92 Wrote:Right. :eyeroll:

Johnson Central gets 196 yards but you guys will get 375+. Right.:eyeroll: If you get that....you guys should win.

It's a good thing we have turf so if our sprinkler system malfunctions and gets the field wet it won't be a pig slop of a mess like your field was last year after a day of no rain.:flush:

Even if East gets 375 they won't win. They got 500 against Catholic, which is not even close to Boyle this year and they still lost. I'm just giving them my support and hope they can run the ball. And back to the sprinkler system, the field was like that for well over a month, starting with the Western Hills game 2 weeks before the Boyle game. IMO that game should have been moved, like the game the week after was. East did not do this on purpose. I will be rooting against you in the East game, but after that I hope Boyle repeats this year.
the winner of the middlesbor vs corbin game wins the district title
Louisville Western have already clinched the district championship.
toussaints Wrote:in nky:

beechwood- 1A
newcath- 2A
highlands- 5Aryle- 6A

also, but not in nky, frankfort

Highlands had that clinched 3 yrs ago..lol
The winner of Clay County vs.Harlan County this week will be the 5A district 8 champion.
Hazard if they beat Pineville this friday.
3A-8

Sheldon Clark (2-0)
Belfry(1-1)
Pike Co. Central (1-1)
East Ridge (0-2)

Looks like if PC beats SC, there going to be a three way tie. Unless East Ridge beats Belfry, then I believe Sheldon Clark would clinch. (Not sure though)
king360 Wrote:Highlands had that clinched 3 yrs ago..lol

they clinched next year too
Martha Layne Collins is 4A District 4 champions.
Breathitt Bobcats just got theirs!
Harlan county....:1:
Hazard Bulldogs clinched tonight.
Henry Clay did tonight by beating Tates Creek 85-52.....:yikes: Yes this is a football score.
North Oldham did with their over Western Hills
Harlan with no hands.
Johnson Central Clinched tonight.
Now,its official,Boyle Co. has clinched,but it wasn't easy as East put up a good fight.
Scott County did beating Lafayette 47 - 20.