Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Whayne Supply Mt Classic
BL gets by Perry Central they will be ur WYMT CLASSIC CHAMPS..:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
MVP2 Wrote:I'm pretty sure if Hazard/Perry meet in the Championship game, it'll be played. PCC/HHS match up can only be played if they meet in a tournament. This tournament makes way to much money to have a championship game won by forfeit. Everyone from both schools knows that there is that chance they'll meet each other,Hazard knows they could meet PCC in this and if they plan on a forfeit if that happen, I'm sure they'd just decline in the invite and play in a another tournament across the state. I'm positive there wont be no forfeits. I know you could be sarcastic because you may say HHS is scared of PCC but when is the last time PCC beat them when it counted? Confusedhh:

Please explain why. Is there a reason they can't play each other unless it's in a tournament? I have no idea.
a couple of years ago Hazard decided not to play Perry Central during the regular season in all sports. This was not well liked by either fan bases. Now, the only time they can meet is during tournament play. Usually the schools still end up playing each other 2 or more times during the year (Wymt, District, Region).
vundy33 Wrote:Please explain why. Is there a reason they can't play each other unless it's in a tournament? I have no idea.

For a few years between 07-09, they would be a ton of fights during or after the games. It wasn't the players it was the fans. It was typical for fans to come out on the court during altercations and the police would have to take action. Perry/Hazard decided to suspend the regular season series to let the fans cool down a bit.
IMO not playing during the regular season makes it worse. There almost guarenteed to play in the post season and not playing in the regular season just builds up the anticipation for the game.
Aslan Wrote:For a few years between 07-09, they would be a ton of fights during or after the games. It wasn't the players it was the fans. It was typical for fans to come out on the court during altercations and the police would have to take action. Perry/Hazard decided to suspend the regular season series to let the fans cool down a bit.
IMO not playing during the regular season makes it worse. There almost guarenteed to play in the post season and not playing in the regular season just builds up the anticipation for the game.

Agreed but I like it.
Aslan Wrote:For a few years between 07-09, they would be a ton of fights during or after the games. It wasn't the players it was the fans. It was typical for fans to come out on the court during altercations and the police would have to take action. Perry/Hazard decided to suspend the regular season series to let the fans cool down a bit.

Was it Hazard cheerleaders/fans who caused the "ruckus" at the game where they went on the court and something broke out ending when they took Randy Napier "into custody"?

Not trying to start anything..... I just remember it happening but can't remember if it was Hazard's people or another school's.
Well Hazards students had been doing skits during halftime of the 14th region tourney and had been asked not to do it during the Perry game but they did it anyway, one thing lead to another and here we are.lol. But back to the classic, I think Perrys' size will be too much for anyone. Perry wins it!
I have seen the matchups but can anyone tell me the dates and times?
Knott was to host the tournament every year but when perry got a new gym they agreed to let it go back and forth.
I think Clay County will go far in this tournament. They are a really good team that is 4-0 as of right now and hopefully, they will get past Knox Central.
i think that clay co will win this won i have seen perry central and hazard both play and dont believe they can beat Clay Co.