Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
0%
Knox Central
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Knox Central 10/29
Expect Knox to rest some starters
Kc-56
h-14
zaga_fan Wrote:Expect Knox to rest some starters

rest starters, against this power house team. i thought some said Harlan would be a good game. Why dont Knox schedule a real team for real competiton.
former Wrote:rest starters, against this power house team. i thought some said Harlan would be a good game. Why dont Knox schedule a real team for real competiton.
Maybe we could schedule these tough teams : Harlan County Sep 3, 10 Lee County-Jonesville, VA away 40 - 14 (W or Harlan County Sep 17, 10 Powell Valley, VA away 36 - 7 (W):dontthink
Prototype Wrote:Maybe we could schedule these tough teams : Harlan County Sep 3, 10 Lee County-Jonesville, VA away 40 - 14 (W or Harlan County Sep 17, 10 Powell Valley, VA away 36 - 7 (W):dontthink

I'm pretty sure there is a standing invitation to KC to play HC in 2011. :popcorn:
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:Kc-56
h-14

I dont see Harlan scoring in this game Kc 55-0
I think its smart. Gives your team time to rest right before the playoffs. Gives some players well deserved rest.

We know they can hang with the BIG DOGS, with Johnson Central and Bell Co.
Knox Central goes for a school record 8th regular season win tonight.
In days gone by KC was not a shoe in to win any game - never mind Harlan Ind. Clearly, times have changed... For the better. Much better.
former Wrote:rest starters, against this power house team. i thought some said Harlan would be a good game. Why dont Knox schedule a real team for real competiton.

What is up with you dogging us on KC's schedule? Last year they where 6-4 last year in the regular season. They played pretty much the same schedule as last year. Lost to Sormerset last year beat Clay this year in the Pioneer bowl. Lost last year to N Larual beat South this year in the CV Bowl. Verly beat Willaimsbug last year won easy this year. Verly beat Mburo last year, won easy this year. Lost to Clay last year couple of TD, Lost to JC in OT this year in WYMT Bowl. Then went 3-1 in the District. So former, why don't you give us a break on the schedule. One thing I do know KC has beat The Rock 4 of the last times they have played i think that is pretty impressive. (No disrespect intended)
knox
Football1 Wrote:In days gone by KC was not a shoe in to win any game - never mind Harlan Ind. Clearly, times have changed... For the better. Much better.

Agreed!
KC rolls