Knox Central 58 Harlan 20
Final:Thumbs:
Congrats Knox
congrats to KC
Congrats kc!!!
Nice job KC, who's 1st round????
Nice season for KNOX. Congrats.
maybe rowan or greenup?
Stardust Wrote:Nice job KC, who's 1st round????

Greenup
Congrats Knox!
Thanks. Best regular season in the history of the school. Which that and a quarter will still not get you a cup of coffee. So, now the fun begins.

Harlan Ind has a good group of young men.
Football1 Wrote:Thanks. Best regular season in the history of the school. Which that and a quarter will still not get you a cup of coffee. So, now the fun begins.

Harlan Ind has a good group of young men.
what is greenups record and have they played any good opponents?
big blu 2 u Wrote:what is greenups record and have they played any good opponents?

They're 5-5 and as far as playing good opponents, they best 2 that they played IMO are Ashland Blazer and Mason County but they lost both of those games by multiple scores.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
they played rowan they are a good team to.
leecoukfan Wrote:They're 5-5 and as far as playing good opponents, they best 2 that they played IMO are Ashland Blazer and Mason County but they lost both of those games by multiple scores.

Ashland and Mason are good teams. Ashland lost two weeks ago to Montgomery 24-22. Rowan pounded Montgomery 56-35 last night with over 400yds on the ground. Rowan has a good football team.
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Ashland and Mason are good teams. Ashland lost two weeks ago to Montgomery 24-22. Rowan pounded Montgomery 56-35 last night with over 400yds on the ground. Rowan has a good football team.
Rowan has better than a "good" team. They are 9-1 and have a QB that is one of the best pure athletes in the state. He is getting recruited in football and bball and can absolutely own a game. I watched him against LC and talked to several folks about him. He may be one of the best in the state.

So, even if we can get by a good Greenup team; we have an excellent Rowan to get through to get our 2nd shot at Bell. No easy task.
Football1 Wrote:Rowan has better than a "good" team. They are 9-1 and have a QB that is one of the best pure athletes in the state. He is getting recruited in football and bball and can absolutely own a game. I watched him against LC and talked to several folks about him. He may be one of the best in the state.

So, even if we can get by a good Greenup team; we have an excellent Rowan to get through to get our 2nd shot at Bell. No easy task.

I think that KC will have an easy road to get back to Bell.
Amped 88 Wrote:I think that KC will have an easy road to get back to Bell.

I hope so. But Rowan is huge and they have speed. Their QB will remind you of Ben Madon. Plays a head hunter safety and loves to tuck and run with blazing speed. Greenup, I know nothing about but suspect it may not be as tough as Rowan.

0ne thing is certain - it would be great to see 5 or 6 thousand busting out the stands at Log Mountain for that rematch. The atmosphere of the BC / KC matchup was just something special. Love to get another dose.