Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 75 Paintsville 68
Paintsville looses tonight to Hazard to take 6th place in the WYMT tourney..... Does anyone see a pattern here, Seems like the only place they can win is at home...... When they are out of their surroundings, they loose.. This one hurts for Runyon and Co. Makes you wonder if they won their own Classic Hoops Tourney fair and square.......I guess they found out that Slone ant their savior.:yesno:
Lets get a score so we can change the title. THanks
Good win for the Dawgs...
congrats to Hazard. Tough loss for Paintsville. Hope they can regroup for the big game with JC tuesday.
hazard came ready to play
Congrats Hazard
Tough loss for the tigers, keep your heads up and play harder next time!
Congratulations Bulldogs.
congrats hazard.... how did hicks do?
Congrats Hazard!!
How did Landon Slone do??
I heard Hazard was going to be weak this season, I guess we're witnesing what a great coach Kevin Spurlock really is. Nice win, Bulldogs and good luck the rest of the way.
Hazard played very well despite a few defensive break downs and some missed freethrows
To basketball star:
Landon had 17 points, he was just two points away from having 1,000.. they were talking about it on the radio
Good job to Coach Spurlock and the Dogs.
Congrats Hazard.
Does anyone know why Blake Bundy didnt play? From the sounds of the radio, they sure needed him... Just wondering.
"wildcat20" Wrote:To basketball star:
Landon had 17 points, he was just two points away from having 1,000.. they were talking about it on the radio

2 points away from 1000 in his sophomore year? Does he even have arms left....seems to me that no one else on the team will be able to score as long as he's there. Ball hog extraordinaire! Or is it that PHS is so convinced that he is sooooo great that the other players are willing to sit back and play second fiddle to the him?
I remember a few years back when O.J. Mayo was in his 8th Grade year at Rose Hill, he had scored his 1,000th point during a game...and he was only an 8th Grader. People were already talking about him coming close to King Kelly's record. But we all know he moved on to North College Hill, and the rest is history.
:baby: THIS AINT FOOTBALL Paintsville SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby: THEY ARE NO GOOD WITHOUT HOME COOKING.......THEY CAN NOT PLAY AWAY FROM HOME AND WIN A GAMEConfusedhithappe
"ONLOOKER" Wrote::baby: THIS AINT FOOTBALL Paintsville SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby: THEY ARE NO GOOD WITHOUT HOME COOKING.......THEY CAN NOT PLAY AWAY FROM HOME AND WIN A GAMEConfusedhithappe
Woo-hoo Yeah. finally someone speaks the truth
"Imnottelling" Wrote:2 points away from 1000 in his sophomore year? Does he even have arms left....seems to me that no one else on the team will be able to score as long as he's there. Ball hog extraordinaire! Or is it that PHS is so convinced that he is sooooo great that the other players are willing to sit back and play second fiddle to the him?
They have another sophomore that will hit 1000 points real soon, JD Van Hoose.