Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas you bunch of fruitloops. We agree on almost nothing politically, but I still like and respect all of you. :moon:
TheRealVille Wrote:Merry Christmas you bunch of fruitloops. We agree on almost nothing politically, but I still like and respect all of you. :moon:

Merry Christmas Rambo!
TheRealVille Wrote:Merry Christmas you bunch of fruitloops. We agree on almost nothing politically, but I still like and respect all of you. :moon:

Based on your previous statements, I would have assumed that you would have substituted that with an X.
^^
Wanted to add , that I have sincere hopes that you have reconsidered some of your previous comments and are yourself sincere in your best wishes in the context that it really means.
Bob Seger Wrote:^^
Wanted to add , that I have sincere hopes that you have reconsidered some of your previous comments and are yourself sincere in your best wishes in the context that it really means.
No matter how I believe, it's always been Christmas to me, and always will. Everyone has the right to believe however they want. However I believe is no reason to shorten it to less than what it's been called for years.
But Christmas is 18 days away. Sad

Merry Christmas anyway!
Not only is Christmas about the beautiful decorations, the lights, gifts and the good food on the table, Christmas is a birthday. The very Creator of Earth came to us as a child!

Merry Christmas
Deathstar 80 Wrote:But Christmas is 18 days away. Sad

Merry Christmas anyway!
Well, Im going to be pretty busy this week, and then to New York next week. I might have jumped the gun, but ...
Merry Christmas to all! I have started the Christmas spirit early as well.

Don't worry, I started a Christmas-themed sermon series on November 28th. (Not actually preaching Jesus birth until the Sunday before Christmas.) The Lord may change the messages, but that is the plan so the congregations will get Christmas for almost a month Big Grin
Merry Christmas to everyone!
deleted.
TheRealVille Wrote:deleted.

?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:?
It was a post I messed up.
nikolas2010 Wrote:Not only is Christmas about the beautiful decorations, the lights, gifts and the good food on the table, Christmas is a birthday. The very Creator of Earth came to us as a child!

Merry Christmas

Amen!:Thumbs:

OK this is a Political Thread. So we have to be politically correct.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

J/K...Merry Christmas to you also!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Merry Christmas to you as well Realville, and be careful travelling to and from The Big Apple!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Early Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays. Hope all of you have a good and safe weekend.
Feliz Navidad
or for my Arab friends speaking Farsi:
Cristmas-e-shoma mobarak bashad
Joyeux Noel
To my wife's family and their Slovak history- Vesele Vianoce. A stastlivy Novy Rok
NKY - Are you cursing? Smile
Stardust Wrote:NKY - Are you cursing? Smile
after going to the inlaws maybe:eyeroll:
nky Wrote:or for my Arab friends speaking Farsi:
Cristmas-e-shoma mobarak bashad

How in the **** do you know any Farsi? I speak some Farsi Wink. Any by the way, Arab's don't speak it, lol. Persian=Farsi.

They get really pissed about that.
vundy33 Wrote:How in the **** do you know any Farsi? I speak some Farsi Wink. Any by the way, Arab's don't speak it, lol. Persian=Farsi.

They get really pissed about that.
Wife works with a lady from Iran plus the internets works great
Ahhhh...tell your wife to call her an Arab and see what she does. lol, I bet it will include some cussing. Afghans get mad about it to, it's so funny.
http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/C...lStory.htm
Just for discussion what does everyone think about the link. It is just a quick search. There are alot more. I personally don't care the exact date. I celebrate the birth and the gift from God and the spirit of Christmas. I was always taught that we do not know the actually birth day.
Matman Wrote:http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/C...lStory.htm
Just for discussion what does everyone think about the link. It is just a quick search. There are alot more. I personally don't care the exact date. I celebrate the birth and the gift from God and the spirit of Christmas. I was always taught that we do not know the actually birth day.

I heard it was sometime in April.