Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Count Central 96 South Floyd 94 -- 2/OT
Congrats RJ on 1000
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:I agree with Osiris. The Raiders played very solid tonight, but to me, their biggest concern is their lack of defense. In order to win the big games, their offense needs to feed off of defense. Their offense in not a problem.

As far as a team, I witnessed several instances where PCC players just drove the lane uncontested and scored. Also, the 3-pointer the PCC player hit to put it in to OT, their was no one within 10 feet of him.

Right on the money. :thumb:

Great effort by the Raiders, pushing Perry Central the entire night. Great job guys!
Congrats to PCC. Anyone know how the JV did?
GOOD WIN FOR PC. THEY HIT THE BIG THREE WHEN THEY HAD TO. THE RAIDERS PLAYED HARD, BUT CAME UP A LITTLE SHORT. THIS WAS A PHYSICAL GAME WITH EVERYONE PLAYING UNDER CONTROL. AS WITH ANY GAME, THERE WERE A FEW MISSED CALLS, BUT BOTH TEAMS ADAPTED WELL TO THE OFFICALS. CONGRATS TO BOTH COACHES FOR HAVING THEIR TEAMS READY TO PLAY. THE RAIDERS SEEM TO BE A LITTLE WEAK DEFENSIVELY IN THE MIDDLE, BUT THAT IS A CORRECTABLE PROBLEM AND EXPECT COACH HALL, BEING THE COACH THAT HE IS, TO ADDRESS THIS IN PRACTICE. WAS A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED IN THE CROWD TURN OUT, BUT IT WAS A GOOD SUPPORTIVE CROWD. EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS A LOSS, THIS IS A GAME THAT THE RAIDERS CAN BUILD ON. DON'T COUNT THE RAIDERS OUT JUST YET. "THAT WIHICH DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER. Confusedalute: :thumb:
congrats pcc...an congrats to RJ for entering the 1000 point club
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Congrats to PCC. Anyone know how the JV did?

PCC also won the JV game. Not sure on the score
sf played good and congrats to rj on 1000 points
Great Game!!! Congrats Ryan On the 1000!!! Both teams played to their full, Double overtime and a great score at the end. I think the loss was because of the coaches but other than that good job to perry and south floyd!!!
congrats Ryan on hitting the 1000 point mark....
i hard about that earlier.COngrats RJ COngrats
it was a realy close game and both teams should be commended for their efforts.so congrats SF,and congrats PCC
"Shalayne" Wrote:great game to watch! perry central hit a 3 to send it to the first overtime! Ryan Johnson made an awesome block at the end of the first overtime to keep a guy from making a wide open lay up! Then towards the end of the second overtime tj hall from sf got whistled for a foul 50 feet from the basket which really hurt the raiders chances! But all in all it was a great game to watch!
that shouldnt have been called but that wasnt what hurt the raiders in this game they got in a rush when they had the lead, keep your heads up boys the all A is coming up
SF will get beat 1st round in the All A.
Congrats to Ryan on the 1,000 pt. club. Looks like SF brought their A game against one of the best teams in the mountains, but where was this game played? Either way it looks like some progress was made for the Raiders.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Congrats to Ryan on the 1,000 pt. club. Looks like SF brought their A game against one of the best teams in the mountains, but where was this game played? Either way it looks like some progress was made for the Raiders.
The game was at South Floyd
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Congrats to Ryan on the 1,000 pt. club. Looks like SF brought their A game against one of the best teams in the mountains, but where was this game played? Either way it looks like some progress was made for the Raiders.

yea congrats to ryan and his team
Thunderchild wtf r u talkin bout
its about time tyler bailey plays up to his potential being a top 5 player in the nation, in USA today im very impressed with pcc's performance...

:theman: SYKE! :lmao:
lol...bailey is good but theres no way hes a top 5 player in the nation