Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interrogation Techniques
Can anyone in the Criminal Justice field such as our lovely ex cops fill me in on a few interrogation techniques. We interviewed a murder suspect yesterday for our mock crime scene but we need to be tougher on her. Help me out here guys, any ideas will be appreciated.
Pull your gun out and empty it. Then put one shell back in and spin the chamber. Then put it too her head and say "I have a few ?'s for ya.". It would work on me.:link:Or you could pull out her fingernails with a pair of pliers. I know whip her with a towel with soap rolled up in it. It won't leave any marks. :Thumbs:
You're suppose to watch their eyes.. I will have to find my book to remember the exact way they look if they are lieing.. its been a year or so since I had a CJ class lol...
You could also say you have enough evidence to prove it's them and see if they confess
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:You could also say you have enough evidence to prove it's them and see if they confess

I made a note yesterday during the interrogation of which way her eyes were because she was looking left which means that she was lieing and not recalling a fact. A few of us sat around and talked about telling her that we have her fingerprints all over stuff, the handwritting sample came back as a match, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We DO have the evidence to back it up but we are just going to throw alot of evidence at her and try to get her to crack.
Well tribe its not just there eyes, they will move around alot in there seat. They will try to get you off topic. The best thing that I was able to do was say look we know what you did, we have evidence that puts you a part of it, we have witness that put you there and already given us a statement. If you want any help from us you need to help us and tell us what went on, what happened. Its good to have a good cop ( the one that is always on his side wanting to help him out), then a bad cop who could care less about him or helping him, he will most likely talk to the good cop and give him more info. There are several way each officer has discovered over the years that work with each officer.

You will find out that there is just a career criminal who that is all he has ever done and there isnt much you can do or say to him that will crack him.
just give them Sodium Pentothal... truth serum
put a hair in a clear evidence bag and say you found their hair on the dead body ....
I have my book tribe if you want it...lol...Its all yours....
Send it over Just. lol
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:You're suppose to watch their eyes.. I will have to find my book to remember the exact way they look if they are lieing.. its been a year or so since I had a CJ class lol...

i think its up an to the left or down to the right, i'm prob wrong
i read that a police station in the south put a bowl on this guys head an ran some fake wires to a copier were they put a piece of paper in it that said, "he's lying" an everytime they asked him a question they made a copy of it and showed it to him and he finially cracked.

but i don't think ur person would be that stupid.
Blackcat75 Wrote:i think its up an to the left or down to the right, i'm prob wrong
to the left... but i think thats bullshit
Simple play some bad country artist music or discuss the rules of elasticity and your ideas on supply and demand. oh wait that was an romantic evening with big nose kate my lovely free hearted ex..
Lmao Doc. You've done it again.
Ummm I watched In Justice last night and they tried to get this 17 year old to confess of killing his sister by telling him that his parents already said he did but in the end someone has broken into the house and killed the girl and the brother got oout of prison...
I was looking through old threads and found this.. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...php?t=7834
Thanks 15th, I will read over that right now.

I am head of the forensics team on this case and I was present when they interviewed the suspect but I did not ask questions last time. 2 days ago we arrested the suspect and now we are going to interrogate her again or just have some stuff ready to go. The court date is Feb. 9th and my instructor is making me question her in the interrogation.