Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3-point shooter in the 15th?
Mason Hall
IMO Bell from P-Ville is pretty impressive for a freshman
I believe he will have a growing career in basketball
Kris Bentley is by far the best!
"Coach" Wrote:Bently is the best shooter in this area..3 pointers, inside the line..in the freakin parking lot...this kid can light anybody up.

...couldn't have put it any better myself*
Mason Hall from South Floyd. He lives right beside me. He stays outside shooting ball.
"Dominic" Wrote:Mason Hall from South Floyd. He lives right beside me. He stays outside shooting ball.

Hes the best because he lives beside you and shoots ball outside a lot? Big Grin
Dominic wrote:
Mason Hall from South Floyd. He lives right beside me. He stays outside shooting ball.

Hes the best because he lives beside you and shoots ball outside a lot?

No he is the best because he shoots basketball 5 hours a day
No doubt Mason has a good work ethic, but he is simply not the best in the 58th, much less the 15th.
No he is the best because he shoots basketball 5 hours a day[/quote]

So I could shoot the ball 10 hours a day but it wouldn't make me the best... :?
Unless they are from Valley you dont think they can do anything!!

Mason is a great shooter...lol...He's the best in the 58th and maybe top 3 in the region
"Basketballer" Wrote:Unless they are from Valley you dont think they can do anything!!

Mason is a great shooter...lol...He's the best in the 58th and maybe top 3 in the region

No, I'll give somebody not from Valley credit..I've done it before....Just not Mason Hall....If you go back through this whole thread the only people that think he's any good are South Floyd people...He might be in the top 3 up his holler because he shoots ball 5 hours a day... Smile and Dominic cheers him on...
It's hard for those Raider fans to distinguish loyality from reality.
alfus21 just so you know mason doesnt live in a holler . why dont you put some money up or shut up ,bring on bentley or who every you want to shoot against mason anytime anyplace just name it i will be there with the money to back mason and im sure im not the only one who take a bet on masons shooting , but really enough is enough you have dogged mason from day 1 so put up or shut up , thats straight to the point.
I think that Kris Bentley from Shelby Valley and Eric Slone from East Ridge are the top two 3 point shooters in this region. I don't know about Mason and his region, but I would have to say that Bentley would blow him away. This kid has some game! I think that Aaron Branham did a good job during the season but instead of trying to carry the whole team all of the time, Eric Slone would have had more shots and points than him did.
"southfloydcrazy1" Wrote:alfus21 just so you know mason doesnt live in a holler . why dont you put some money up or shut up ,bring on bentley or who every you want to shoot against mason anytime anyplace just name it i will be there with the money to back mason and im sure im not the only one who take a bet on masons shooting , but really enough is enough you have dogged mason from day 1 so put up or shut up , thats straight to the point.

:lol: Just remember that you and all the other Raider "too" Faithful are the only ones talking about Mason Hall....Every other person knows he's not that good...
"alfus21" Wrote:
"southfloydcrazy1" Wrote:alfus21 just so you know mason doesnt live in a holler . why dont you put some money up or shut up ,bring on bentley or who every you want to shoot against mason anytime anyplace just name it i will be there with the money to back mason and im sure im not the only one who take a bet on masons shooting , but really enough is enough you have dogged mason from day 1 so put up or shut up , thats straight to the point.

:lol: Just remember that you and all the other Raider "too" Faithful are the only ones talking about Mason Hall....Every other person knows he's not that good...

Smile Sad
We're watching this thread for rules violations.
"alfus21" Wrote:
"Basketballer" Wrote:Unless they are from Valley you dont think they can do anything!!

No, I'll give somebody not from Valley credit..I've done it before....Just not Mason Hall....If you go back through this whole thread the only people that think he's any good are South Floyd people...He might be in the top 3 up his holler because he shoots ball 5 hours a day... Smile and Dominic cheers him on...

What right do you have to talk about someine being from a holler, If you cant say something nice then dont say it at all.....
"thetribe" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

Smile Sad

And you are laughing about what?
Bentley was by far the best this past year! he could take over any game when hot!
As far as 2005-06 goes the top two are Mason Hall from S.F. and Brad Lowe from P.C.C. even if people do not like them those two are the best coming back. I think that the guard from Phelps can also play but do not know his name but by the time he is a junior he will be one of the best.
Alfus, dude, Mason can take anybody in this region on at shooting 3's, I'd put money on it. I loved that top 3 in the holler thing u said, LOL, half the people that live in Eastern, Ky live up a holler so about half the people, no probably all the people hate u alfy boy. I know Mason could take u any day blindfolded.
Let's start a new thread with 2005-2006 players. Thanks 8)