6. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (19-4)
7. Jake Shields (26-4-1)
8. Rashad Evans (15-1-1)
9. Gilbert Melendez (18-2)
10. Dominick Cruz (17-1)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/She...p-10-28930
Rashad Evans? Really?
That would've been my 1 and 2 also.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Where are the Heavywieghts?
Stardust Wrote:Where are the Heavyweights?

Yeah really...

No Cain Velasquez?

Fail.
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah really...

No Cain Velasquez?

Fail.

After what Cain did, how is he not top 5?????
Im waiting on the GSP-Silva fight. Ive said the whole time, and Ive been pounded in the dirt for it, but Ive said if the two meet, Silva will take his lunch money, then punch GSP in the face while he cries. GSP has no killer instinct anymore. He's okay with winning 50-44 and 50-45 decisions, and its going to come back to haunt him. I agree that Cain should be top 5, and I get goose bumps at the thought of Cain and Shane Carwin fighting for the belt. 2011 has a chance to be one of the great years for the UFC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im waiting on the GSP-Silva fight. Ive said the whole time, and Ive been pounded in the dirt for it, but Ive said if the two meet, Silva will take his lunch money, then punch GSP in the face while he cries. GSP has no killer instinct anymore. He's okay with winning 50-44 and 50-45 decisions, and its going to come back to haunt him. I agree that Cain should be top 5, and I get goose bumps at the thought of Cain and Shane Carwin fighting for the belt. 2011 has a chance to be one of the great years for the UFC.

2011 will be a great fight year.
I agree with all...No Cain? That is ridiculous!