Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Belfry(15th region semi-finals)
Bulldogs square off against the Pirates tonight in one of the two 15th region semi-finals tonight at 8:00 at Stonecrest Park in Prestonsburg, Ky.

I'll take Bulldogs 10-2
I predict it will be a lot closer than some want to think.
LC-6
Belfry-4
I belive LC will go with senior Tate Banks on the mound and if they do and he is on his game there is no way Belfry scores 4 runs on him. He is very good, 6-0 on the season with a 1.71 era and 60 strikeouts.

Bulldogs would have shut out Valley yesterday if Cline pitched entire game but he was pulled after 2 innings and he had 5 k's then..
D IT UP Wrote:I predict it will be a lot closer than some want to think.
LC-6
Belfry-4

^^^ Ummmm.. NOO!! :lmao:
If Tyler Williams is on, no way LC gets 10 on him either. I agree with DitUP that LC 6 Belfry 4. Belfry does put the ball in play hard and that will garner them 4 runs by itself.

Historically games in the regional tournament are very close and I expect two good games tonight.

I would expect LC and Pikeville to win, but not by blowouts. Good luck to all times.
Well the truth is sometimes you play to the level of your competition whether it is weaker or greater that's all I'm saying. Bulldogs ususally show up in big games and tonight should be no different.

Since Cline pitched only 2 innings last night does he need rest before he pitches again or what is the ruling?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Well the truth is sometimes you play to the level of your competition whether it is weaker or greater that's all I'm saying. Bulldogs ususally show up in big games and tonight should be no different.

Since Cline pitched only 2 innings last night does he need rest before he pitches again or what is the ruling?
1-2 Innings 0 Days rest
3-5 Innings 1 Days rest
6 Innings 2 Days rest
7+ Innings 3 Days rest

As for the game, I will take Lawrence County in a blow-out.

Dawgs 12
Pirates 0

Just have a feeling. Probably not correct, but hey gotta go with the gut :biggrin:
Hum.... interesting!
thanks for the information Panther Thungder. With that, I wouldn't be surprised if Lawrence County starts Banks tonight and then brings in Cline for relief so Bank can throw again in championship game with Shepherd if they make it which I think they will. What do you think?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:thanks for the information Panther Thungder. With that, I wouldn't be surprised if Lawrence County starts Banks tonight and then brings in Cline for relief so Bank can throw again in championship game with Shepherd if they make it which I think they will. What do you think?
I believe that is their plan, or they would have stuck with Cline instead of Musick last night.
Dawgs by 8
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Should be a good game. Hopefully LC can give their pitching staff enough run support to hold off Belfry. I'd say this will be a close one.