Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe's Economy
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am a decent speller but I tend to omit letters and entire words when I am typing fast and I am even worse when I am writing by hand. After a few weeks, even I have trouble reading what I have written. :biggrin:

I to have the same problem. But We both know Glenn is just a rating idiot.
vector Wrote:well if you worked in the umwa in 1976 it had to be for island creek at middlefork that's the only union mines in martin county
Mine 23-A in the Stockton seam to be exact. I spent most of the summer cleaning up roof falls on the Hoot Owl shift. I was so tired by the end of the night that I could barely stay awake for my 8 AM class.
^LOL Hoot, he is a demi, like his father before him. May the force be with-drawn from them! :flame: Kind of looks like a light sabre IMO

Seriously though, I always respect a man that has worked hard his whole life. It's hard for anybody to believe that the party to which he and his family have been loyal for generations would mislead them. I see the evil democratic brainwashing has done it's work. Democrats are the only hope a working man has, even if the unemployment numbers are approaching super nova.

:devilflam Thought I would post a recent picture of the next democratic presidential hopeful. Once Obama gets through with us this guy will be a step up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the reason they have been moving jobs is cheap labor and no regulation percentage wise they pay less then average working man it ain't the tax's
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I to have the same problem. But We both know Glenn is just a rating idiot.
If you spent much time, you would realize that Beck is no idiot. I don't like his melodramatics but you are kidding yourself if you think that he is an idiot. The guy knows his material before the camera rolls whether you agree with his conclusions or not. That takes hard work and some measure of intelligence.

I used to listen to Beck's radio show from time to time and although he has always espoused a conservative political view, he spent more time on his radio show on sports, books, music, comedy, etc., than he does on his TV show. The show that he had on the Headline News Network was also less focused on politics.

I agree that Beck's TV show is driven by ratings but that does not make him an idiot in my book. He just knows his audience and tailors his show accordingly.
mr hoot just wondering if you still work
vector Wrote:the reason they have been moving jobs is cheap labor and no regulation percentage wise they pay less then average working man it ain't the tax's
No, percentage wise wealthier people do not pay a lower percentage than the "average working man." They are the ones who have income that falls into the highest tax bracket.

Why do you think that Texas has created almost as many new jobs under Obama as the rest of the country combined? They are subject to the same federal regulations as companies in Michigan and when you factor in cost of living, I doubt that average wages are much different in Texas than in Michigan (if they are lower).

High taxes and over-regulation are strangling our economy and your answer is to raise taxes on the very people who have the money to create new jobs? How does that make any sense?
vector Wrote:mr hoot just wondering if you still work
Six days this week. I left the office after 6 this evening. I no longer work in the mining industry - I now write computer programs for a living. I live almost close enough to the "beltway" to hit it with a rock. The economy is great in this area because of all of the federal spending that is done here. Because of our greedy federal government siphoning wealth away from the states, I live in the second wealthiest county in the entire country. In fact, 5 of the 11 wealthiest counties in the US are located in the Metro DC area. That is just plain wrong.