Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ Rowan County 8/26
Ray Correll Bowl @ Somerset
Who wins?
You and Rowan Co. have both gone up against Montgomery County this year. How did SW do against MC in the scrimmage?
Rowan by a TD
i say rowan by 2 or 3 tds if they don't turn the ball over like they did last week in the redzone and if the defense can get off the field on 3 and long.
Rowan Co.
Tica Wrote:You and Rowan Co. have both gone up against Montgomery County this year. How did SW do against MC in the scrimmage?

SW won 14 to 3.
I'm going to take Rowan County in this one. QB Adam Wing is the real deal.
Rc 24-10
SW's Injured QB gets his cast off this week I hear. Maybe, just maybe, he could get on the field and give them a big boost!
SW really seemed to struggle last week, but they normally play at the RC Bowl.

Looking forward to see Rowan Co. QB this week also.

I'll take RC 28-14 as SW still tries to work out issues on the O-side of the ball.
According to sources, RC has added DJ Townsend to their roster! This move may help RC tremendously this season!
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:According to sources, RC has added DJ Townsend to their roster! This move may help RC tremendously this season!

If this is true, that would make a huge impact for the Vikings. Very athletic and extremely fast.
I think that Warriors will be able to make this a good game but, I see the Vikings coming out on top.

Rowan Co. - 28

Southwestern - 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:According to sources, RC has added DJ Townsend to their roster! This move may help RC tremendously this season!

If he just joined, he will be able to play in week 4. They will have him in time for their district schedule.
Rowan by 3 TD's.
Rowan Co. 35-28.